Booked Caribbean Princess 11/05

Flintstone

I know....advance planning!! But..TA gave me a great price, $100 OBC, reduced deposit, coupon book and my coveted aft cabin was available! Now here's the catch....

TA says that if I book an open booking while on board our 6-2005 cruise, I can apply that to this new booking. The $200 paid would be applied to my balance on the CB cruise and they'll give me an additional $100 OBC.

Does this make sense to anyone? Can the future on-board bookings be used for one already booked?

All sounds too good to be true!

Deb

It must be possible as we did it just a few months ago. Booked the cruise we wanted but were out of future cruise bookings we had made onboard. Our TA just applied the booking to the already booked cruise, we got the reduced deposit and the SBC too! So YES, it can be done!

I know....advance planning!! But..TA gave me a great price, $100 OBC, reduced deposit, coupon book and my coveted aft cabin was available! Now here's the catch....

TA says that if I book an open booking while on board our 6-2005 cruise, I can apply that to this new booking. The $200 paid would be applied to my balance on the CB cruise and they'll give me an additional $100 OBC.

Does this make sense to anyone? Can the future on-board bookings be used for one already booked?

All sounds too good to be true!

Deb

Yes, like the above poster, we too did just that. Good for you!

Don't ya just love a good TA!! So grateful to have found her thru these boards...before it was taboo to do so!!!!!!!!

Chris...I blamed this booking on you when I broke the news to my DH last night!! Your reviews of the CB made up my mind that this one was next!! I know I'm in the minority...but I'm really looking forward to seeing MUTS for myself! I've been pouring thru your posts to try and find your review...but its buried. Can you help direct me to it?

Thanks

Deb

Archived