Miami hotels with free shuttles to port?

I know there are probably quite a few, but do you have any favorite hotels for that night before your cruise that has fre transfers?

Thanks!

Mejesty of the Seas - 11/99

Explorer of the Seas - 2/27/05 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;2;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

There are a few (not many) that offer free shuttle to the port. I know Days Inn does. I recomend that you avoid them.

For about the same price as Days Inn (which has gotten bad reviews) you can get the Sheraton for around $40 (at least I did last June) and use the money you saved for a cab that'll get you there quicker.

The Sheraton, if you ask for it, can give you a high, ocean facing room for no extra charge.

Last year, I woke up at 5:00am and saw my ship docking! Can't do that in a Days Inn...

First class hotels, Hyatt, Sheraton, Marriott and Doubletree have been going for a bid of

$27 to $50 a night on Priceline. These are downtown Miami and pretty close to Bayside Market Place. HYatt was an excellent property.

I know of not downtown hotels (or beach) that offer shuttles to the pier. Also parking is pretty expensive at Miami hotels.

Archived