ParkSleepFly - Marriott in Miami

ArmyWife82490

My DH wants to use our Marriott Rewards card on our reservation for the hotel. BUT, can we do this through parksleepfly.com? I didn't see anything on the site asking for a number. I'm not sure if the hotel's prices for leaving a car there overnight, etc are the same.

I use the park sleep fly rate at a Marriott property near Ohare in Chicago. If I were to use points, then I would have to pay for the parking. It is the same as points versus a rate that includes breakfast.

If that rate is less than 200 a night, for a seven day cruise you should come out ahead. In Chicago, I book this for 145 a night and can park up to 10 days. I book directly on the Marriott website. You might try this with the hotel in Miami.

no you can't book thru something else....you also can't use points for packages as when you book a redemption stay on line or the phone, you aren't given a choice of what rate...you just book.

sometimes they will let you leave your car...depends on the hotel, your status and your luck!

I recommend only booking through Marriott's website, and not a 3rd party website. This way you do not have to pay for the room up front. Nearly all of Marriott's rates on their website are cancel by 6 pm day of arrival. With a 3rd party website like park, sleep, fly, you credit card is charged as soon as you book. I am not sure about the cancellation procedure, but why deal with a 3rd party website if you can go through the hotel.

Also, if the hotel website does not have a park and fly rate, then don't assume you can park there at a reduced rate. Plan on the daily rate at the hotel or at the pom.

Good luck.

I recommend only booking through Marriott's website, and not a 3rd party website. This way you do not have to pay for the room up front. Nearly all of Marriott's rates on their website are cancel by 6 pm day of arrival. With a 3rd party website like park, sleep, fly, you credit card is charged as soon as you book. I am not sure about the cancellation procedure, but why deal with a 3rd party website if you can go through the hotel.

Also, if the hotel website does not have a park and fly rate, then don't assume you can park there at a reduced rate. Plan on the daily rate at the hotel or at the pom.

Good luck.

Actually no, you aren't charged the whole room rate at booking on parksleep and fly. You pay up front something like $15 which IS mostly refundable if you cancel. I think you lose just $5.00 . The site has a very liberal cancellation policy too. We use this site at least twice a year for flying out of OHare and get much better rates than if dealing with the hotel directly. But we don't use "points" when using the hotel for the parking.

Archived