recycling clothing among cc members

Cruisincowgirl8;29080515]Marie I too am sorry for your loss...hope your heels are still improving...thanks so much for the dress...I am looking forward to receiving it. Wishing you many blessings, Debbie[/quote

Hi Debbie,

Did you get my email. I still have the dresses. I do not have your address.

Take care.

Marie

Hey Marie, I'm sorry I did not get your email...mine is cowgrldebi@aol.com...please try sending it again. Thanks and I hope you are continuing to improve. Debbie

Hi Carol,

The Louis Vuitton bag is your. Please email me your address.

Marie

Hello,

I sent you a message with my address. Please let me know if you did not get it.

I say "THANK YOU" for sharing your bags with all of us. It is such a wonderful thing to do. I just enjoy this board and helping everyone try to share things amoung others who love to cruise also.

Carol

Hi Jen;

How do you like your Mini? I have a three year old red and white top Mini. I love it! I ordered the Countryman on 12-02-2010. On 12-03-2010 I had the accident. It came two months ago and has been sitting in the garage since.

The Gucci bag is your. I will try to ship it early next week.

Take care.

Marie

PS. This is my new Countryman.

Thanks so much for the bag!

I bought a 2010 Mini last Labor Day and absolutely love it! It's a fun little ride:)

Here's mine...

mini.jpg

If anyone has anything to offer to a size 8 Princess CL bride, I'd love to see it.

I have tons of causal clothing (mostly corduroy/jean bottoms with a few "office casual" pants thrown in) sizes 10-14 that could use a good home. Mostly lower end brands like Old Navy/ Express but in barely worn/good shape. If you're interested, PM me.

This thread gave me a smile and I subscribed to it.

Get well wishes to everyone who had surgery (I know there are at least two of you here recovering).

Recently donated some dresses so at this point I do not have anything to offer. We'll be doing the free-style thing in August so there isn't a need for formal wear but I love looking at the photos.

Have a great weekend!

Ann

Cruisincowgirl8;29080515]Marie I too am sorry for your loss...hope your heels are still improving...thanks so much for the dress...I am looking forward to receiving it. Wishing you many blessings, Debbie[/quote

Hi Debbie,

Did you get my email. I still have the dresses. I do not have your address.

Take care.

Marie

Marie I sent you several emails...my personal email has messed up so I canceled it and opened a new email. New email cowgrldebi@yahoo.com. I sent you my address in the other emails, if you did not get it please let me know and I will send it again. The dresses are all beautiful and I so look forward to receiving them. Thanks, Debbie (from Florida)

Hi everyone, I hope you'll let me join this thread. I love cruising and love playing dress up. I don't often wear my dresses more than once, so I'm certain I have several to donate. I have to clean out my closets. :) I might also have some Coach shoes that were either never worn or only worn once. I know for certain one pair killed my feet and were placed back in their box never to be worn again.

Hi everyone, I hope you'll let me join this thread. I love cruising and love playing dress up. I don't often wear my dresses more than once, so I'm certain I have several to donate. I have to clean out my closets. :) I might also have some Coach shoes that were either never worn or only worn once. I know for certain one pair killed my feet and were placed back in their box never to be worn again.

Please share your sizes (of dresses and shoes) with us (pictures too, if possible.:rolleyes:

Carol, your bag is packed. I will try to ship it in the next few days. I will email you the tracking number. BTW, while packing your bag, I realize the key for the lock is missing. I called the Louis Vuiton store, they said, take your bag to any Louis Vuiton store in your area, they will give you a new key. I bought it in Paris five years ago. I used it only one or twice. Hope you will like it.

Jen, your bag is also packed. You will love this bag. It was one of my favorite; you never have to worry about it getting dirty or scratch. I hate to let it go, but I need room for the new bags I bought in Paris last week.

Deb, your bag is also packed. If you are going to take it on your cruise, do not put your room key inside the bag; it will demagnetize your key.

Deb in Florida, your gowns and dresses are packed. I will email everyone the tracking mumber as soon as they shipped.

Take care ladies.

Marie

6XMCTCAZLG3JDCAEUXWE6CA367H42CA181RB4CAWUSPYACAI4DOIMCA5GTY8XCADTMBVPCAMWIAA3CANUO2TLCAK2BFIZCA2.jpg.0a6da9235214cac38f70d58f97ea03dc.jpg

193603_FPIJG_8552_001_full.jpg.9a2a6f986d3f79707409fc44437f445d.jpg

1482180426_BT016620Messenger20Bag_black.jpg.74d942d0c0c656629e9c05e17a60d09d.jpg

Carol, your bag is packed. I will try to ship it in the next few days. I will email you the tracking number. BTW, while packing your bag, I realize the key for the lock is missing. I called the Louis Vuiton store, they said, take your bag to any Louis Vuiton store in your area, they will give you a new key. I bought it in Paris five years ago. I used it only one or twice. Hope you will like it.

Jen, your bag is also packed. You will love this bag. It was one of my favorite; you never have to worry about it getting dirty or scratch. I hate to let it go, but I need room for the new bags I bought in Paris last week.

Deb, your bag is also packed. If you are going to take it on your cruise, do not put your room key inside the bag; it will demagnetize your key.

Deb in Florida, your gowns and dresses are packed. I will email everyone the tracking mumber as soon as they shipped.

Take care ladies.

Marie

Thanks Marie....look forward to seeing them...continued prayers for your healing...Deb in Florida

Take care ladies.

Marie

Thanks for the tip Marie! I wouldn't want to be locked out of my room if I was in a hurry.:cool::p

Thanks again...

Marie

THANK YOU so much. I am so excited to see it. I am going away for the weekend, so I am looking forward to coming home and getting it already.

I will get a key if needed. Thanks for the info.

Keep healing and getting better. Hope it is soon, so you can enjoy your new car.

Take care for know,

Carol

Take care ladies.

Marie

I just found this thread and just wanted to tell you that I love your sense of style!

Take care ladies.

Marie

After reading this thread, I hope that your recovery is speeding along!

This thread gave me a smile and I subscribed to it.

Get well wishes to everyone who had surgery (I know there are at least two of you here recovering).

Recently donated some dresses so at this point I do not have anything to offer. We'll be doing the free-style thing in August so there isn't a need for formal wear but I love looking at the photos.

Have a great weekend!

Ann

How do you subscribe?

How do you subscribe?

Click on THREAD TOOLS - click on subscribe - wait until the next page loads and then click on the subscribe button for that page too - it will ask you how you wish to be notified if you even wish to be notified of new posts.;)