recycling clothing among cc members

Yes, there was an email for Gerry and everyone, except Mur-Cruise.

Mur-Cruise, could you please email me your address. I accidently deleted it. Too many emails. Sorry :D. And yes, you can have a black sweater too.

I will try to pack everything and ship them tomorrow or the next day.

Marie

I have been quietly following this thread for the last couple of months and have been quite fascinated by it.

Marie, you make so many women happy with your generosity. :) (I know you have particularly brightened Colette's life through this difficult time).

I will probably never see anything that would be suitable for someone with my build. Maybe a size 10 maternity dress would come closest. :p Even the pretty earrings are always too large for my 5'1" body.

Perhaps one day I will be able to share on the fun and excitement when a pretty purse is on offer. I adore purses, especially larger ones, and they always fit! :D

In the meantime, I enjoy imagining your excitement when your parcels arrive.

Have fun, everyone!

I have been quietly following this thread for the last couple of months and have been quite fascinated by it.

Marie, you make so many women happy with your generosity. :) (I know you have particularly brightened Colette's life through this difficult time).

I will probably never see anything that would be suitable for someone with my build. Maybe a size 10 maternity dress would come closest. :p Even the pretty earrings are always too large for my 5'1" body.

Perhaps one day I will be able to share on the fun and excitement when a pretty purse is on offer. I adore purses, especially larger ones, and they always fit! :D

In the meantime, I enjoy imagining your excitement when your parcels arrive.

Have fun, everyone!

Hi Burm,

That is so funny you posted about handbags. My husband and I were talking about them last night, he gave me a Gucci messenger bag for my BD last month, it is still in the box somewhere in one of the guest bedroom closet. My mother lives in France, she sent me a Louis Vuitton, it is also still in the box. I adore the handbags too, matter of fact I have too many of them :D.

Colette and I have a special bond; we have been through a lot. I will be sending her this handbag, it would look lovely with the polka dot dress I sent her last month. It is a Louis Vuitton.

6073863466_1128601a3f.jpg

Mur-Cruise, no, you do not have to pay me anything for the dress and sweater. I live by the beach, I do have lot of sun dresses. I will let you know later. I am running late to physical therapy.

Take care everyone.

M

PS. Burm, please email me. g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Edited by Porthopper101

Mur-Cruise, no, you do not have to pay me anything for the dress and sweater. I live by the beach, I do have lot of sun dresses. I will let you know later. I am running late to physical therapy.

Take care everyone.

M

Marie, don't you need my address :D

I would be very much interested if you have any additional sun dresses to offer. :D

(Size large or 12/14)

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Hi Turtle' date='

I am sorry, I do not have any sun dress larger than size 8 or medium. Most of the time I buy size 8 or 10 then have it altered to fit me.

By the way, where in Arkansas do you live?

Take care.

Marie

[/size']

Hello Ladies,

Your gown, dress, dresses, earrings, shoes are packed. I will ship them in the morning. Please post here or email me when you received yours. There were a few people never did that; it was very rude :rolleyes:.

Deb in Canada, I have to get a box for your clothes and hat. I will ship them on Thursday.

I am not sure if I can finish organizing my closets by the labor day weekend. I am having surgery to remove the plate and screws on my left foot on September 6. If you are going on a cruise soon and need a dress or a gown, please do email me, I will try to find something for you. If not, you can borrow one of mine :D.

Good night.

Marie

Hello Ladies,

Your gown, dress, dresses, earrings, shoes are packed. I will ship them in the morning. Please post here or email me when you received yours. There were a few people never did that; it was very rude :rolleyes:.

Good night.

Marie

Marie,

I will absolutly let you know when I receive the shoes. I have been checking every day. :D

I am having surgery to remove the plate and screws on my left foot on September 6. If you are going on a cruise soon and need a dress or a gown, please do email me, I will try to find something for you. If not, you can borrow one of mine :D.

You are doing all this organizing and running around with a plate on your foot. :eek:

I hope that all goes well for you in September! I am sure you will be happy to have that surgery over and done with.

You are doing all this organizing and running around with a plate on your foot. :eek:

I hope that all goes well for you in September! I am sure you will be happy to have that surgery over and done with.

You are an amazing person to do everything you do...and have a plate in your foot as well! I as well hope everything goes really well during/after your surgery. All I can say is wow...and thank you for making so many women on here smile :D

Not sure why it wouldnt let me directly post this Arggggggggg CC! Anyhow I live just south of Little Rock in Mabelvale. Do you live in Arkansas as well???

Hi Turtle,

I live in California, but I had been to Pine Buff, Little Rock, and Fort Smith many times. My Godmother was a nun at St Scholastica convents in Fort Smith. She and my mother met at the Universite Paris - Sorbonne. She taught at Webster university in Fort Smith. When I was in high school, I spent three summers at the convent delivering food to the elderly. I miss those days.

Hope you are doing well.

Marie

Hi Mur-Cruise

I found these for you. This blue dress is a size 6, it run big.

6078024106_ee9d55f11c.jpg

This is Micheal Kor jersey dress, it is a small, but it would fit a medium. It look long, but it is not. when you tigh the belt at the waist, the top part of the dress would drop down. Hope this makes sense :D

6078024258_199ef010d9.jpg

6077484885_d42b55da93.jpg

if you don't like them, I can look for something else. I still have seven more platic bins to go through :D

M

Hi Mur-Cruise

I found these for you. This blue dress is a size 6, it run big.

6078024106_ee9d55f11c.jpg

This is Micheal Kor jersey dress, it is a small, but it would fit a medium. It look long, but it is not. when you tigh the belt at the waist, the top part of the dress would drop down. Hope this makes sense :D

6078024258_199ef010d9.jpg

6077484885_d42b55da93.jpg

if you don't like them, I can look for something else. I still have seven more platic bins to go through :D

M

I like the second and third one(are they the same dress?) they look long, I'm only 5'3".

OMG you have lots of great fashions. Anythind in color??

I like the second and third one(are they the same dress?) they look long, I'm only 5'3".

OMG you have lots of great fashions. Anythind in color??

LOL... The second and third are the same dress. Do you like long or short? I have both.

PS. Just found this page. The tree that I fell off. It was the top of the middle branch. Merde!!!

http://www.abirdseye.com/avi/

Click on Ross, the one after Ross duplex

Edited by Porthopper101

@Porthopper101 (CC is still not letting me use quotes...sorry)

Wow, that sounds quite amazing. I bet your gained a world of experience when delivering the food to the elderly. Shows the quality of your character. :D I spent most of my life in California (Southern). What part do you live in?

@Porthopper101 (CC is still not letting me use quotes...sorry)

Wow, that sounds quite amazing. I bet your gained a world of experience when delivering the food to the elderly. Shows the quality of your character. :D I spent most of my life in California (Southern). What part do you live in?

Yes, It was an amazing experience. I learned a lot from my Godmother and the people I have met. I will always remember those summers.

I grew up in Lyon France. My father was a pilot for air France. We moved to California when he got a job with American airlines. They moved back to Lyon when he retired some years ago. I am now living by the beach in Southern California.

I am sorry, I do not have any dress or gown for you, but you know what? I have a lot of handbags. Perhaps you might like to have one?

Take care and have a great day.

Marie

Hi Mur-Cruise,

I have a couple dresses I think you might likes. I have a doctor appointment AGAIN this morning. I will take a picture for you this afternoon.

Gerry, I will ship your package later on today. I will let you know about the other items.

Deb in Canada, I will ship your package later on today too.

Burm, your handbag will be shipping today.

Have to go. Take care ladies.

xoxoxo

M

PS. Since Mur-Cruise does not want the blue and the black long dress, anyone else might like them?

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi Mur-Cruise,

I have a couple dresses I think you might likes. I have a doctor appointment AGAIN this morning. I will take a picture for you this afternoon.

Gerry, I will ship your package later on today. I will let you know about the other items.

xoxoxo

M

PS. Since Mur-Cruise does not want the blue and the black long dress, anyone else might like them?

I do like the second dress w/sweater, but was wondering how long it would be on my short frame:D Did you get my address I sent you?

Hi Mur-Cruise,

xoxoxo

M

Thank you so much Marie. I will let you know as soon as I recieve the package.

Hopefully your Drs. appt. will go better then the last one did.

You have endured so much this year with all that happened to you, and yet you are still such a giving and caring person. The world needs more people like you.:)