recycling clothing among cc members

I have the following dress ready for a new home. It is a size 18W. I am 5'6" and it goes to my ankles. It is a sleeveless dress with the long sleeve jacket.

So pretty! My monitor does not always show colors properly, its it a pale pink?

arh....

Just had to stop by to tell you that I think that gown is just wonderful, and you looked so great in it... I have feeling that one will be snatched up in no time.

LOL. I love big pictures!

Thank you.

Edited by arhillbilly
deleted something

Hello Ladies;

Hope all is well with everyone. I still have 174 more days until my cruise, but time is flying fast when you are trying to get your feet in shape. Anyways, I am organizing my wardrobe, these gowns, dress and shoes need a new home.

This dress was a size 8. The seamstress did a very bad job, I could not get into it, it is probably a size 4 now. I have bought a replacement.

6038869542_c27c151381_m.jpg

I bought this gown for the South Pacific Ball on the QM2 world cruise. We did not go. According to the designer's size chart, I am a size 12, it is way way too big for me.

6038869520_85b4069745_m.jpg

This dress is a size 6, it had been altered shorter.

6038869558_b8295fcf9b_m.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

I bought this gown last year, because of the accident, I did not try it on until last week. I do not look good on me. It is a size 8.

6038321879_ca6b7a9c60_m.jpg

I also bought this gown last year. I did not realize it was a maternity gown until I open the package last week. If you look at the blue gown; they are very similar. If you have a small bust, I am sure you would look good in it.

When I buy a dress or a gown, I usually saved a picture of the gown on my computer, but I forgot to do so for this gown. It looks much prettier than the pictures I took.

6038589371_3a6d99e7c1_m.jpg

6038589543_afb6d3f7a3_m.jpg

6038589585_5db5006095_m.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Hello Ladies;

Hope all is well with everyone. I still have 174 more days until my cruise, but time is flying fast when you are trying to get your feet in shape. Anyways, I am organizing my wardrobe, these gowns, dress and shoes need a new home.

I bought this gown for the South Pacific Ball on the QM2 world cruise. We did not go. According to the designer's size chart, I am a size 12, it is way way too big for me.

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Hi Porthopper! I would love to try this dress if you don't mind. I'll send you an email :)

Hello Ladies;

This dress was a size 8. The seamstress did a very bad job, I could not get into it, it is probably a size 4 now. I have bought a replacement.

6038869542_c27c151381_m.jpg

This dress is a size 6, it had been altered shorter.

6038869558_b8295fcf9b_m.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

You have email re: the first and third dress. Thanks!!

I bought this gown last year, because of the accident, I did not try it on until last week. I do not look good on me. It is a size 8.

6038321879_ca6b7a9c60_m.jpg

I also bought this gown last year. I did not realize it was a maternity gown until I open the package last week. If you look at the blue gown; they are very similar. If you have a small bust, I am sure you would look good in it.

When I buy a dress or a gown, I usually saved a picture of the gown on my computer, but I forgot to do so for this gown. It looks much prettier than the pictures I took.

6038589371_3a6d99e7c1_m.jpg

6038589543_afb6d3f7a3_m.jpg

6038589585_5db5006095_m.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Porthopper if this dress is still available I would be very interested in it. Also the beige shoes I would love to have if they are still available. Thanks so much, Gerry

Hi Marie...

Could you send me the BLACK size 8 one please?

Thanks,

deb

You have mail.

Hi Deb;

I am sorry the dress is gone. I see that you still have five more months until your cruise. Please email me your address AGAIN :D, If I found something that would look good with your body type, I will mail it to you. I am organizing my wardrobe. Yes! I remember how tall you are :).

Take care.

Marie

PS. Yes, I received your check. Thank you.

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi Deb;

I am sorry the dress is gone. I see that you still have five more months until your cruise. Please email me your address AGAIN :D, If I found something that would look good with your body type, I will mail it to you. I am organizing my wardrobe. Yes! I remember how tall you are :).

Take care.

Marie

PS. Yes, I received your check. Thank you.

Sounds great Marie!

I didn't realize that they were spoken for already because it looked like you posted them after the first ones were posted.

Yes...my height! I don't think I have grown since Grade 6. :rolleyes: High heeled shoes are my BEST friends. :D

Sounds great Marie!

I didn't realize that they were spoken for already because it looked like you posted them after the first ones were posted.

Yes...my height! I don't think I have grown since Grade 6. :rolleyes: High heeled shoes are my BEST friends. :D

LOL... You are right about the dress, right after I posted, I thought of Colette, I think she would look lovely in it.

Marie

Sounds great Marie!

LOL... You are right about the dress, right after I posted, I thought of Iheartbda, I think she would look lovely in it.

Marie