recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Deb in Canada, I will ship your package later on today too.

Have to go. Take care ladies.

xoxoxo

M

Thanks Marie! I hope it isn't too much hassle for you to send them. Is the hat slightly compressable?

I will keep watching for it. :)

Yes, It was an amazing experience. I learned a lot from my Godmother and the people I have met. I will always remember those summers.

I grew up in Lyon France. My father was a pilot for air France. We moved to California when he got a job with American airlines. They moved back to Lyon when he retired some years ago. I am now living by the beach in Southern California.

I am sorry, I do not have any dress or gown for you, but you know what? I have a lot of handbags. Perhaps you might like to have one?

Take care and have a great day.

Marie

I spent most of my life living in Fullerton (betting you know where that is) and my Mother worked at Disneyland for over 25 years. I work taking care of mentally challenged people right now, and I love what I do. Thanks for offering me a handbag, as I would surely LOVE one. Please let me know what color/sizes you have.

Turtle Lover...I live in Mammoth Spring AR....just north of Hardy on the MO border

i have heard its quite beautiful up that way (but never been myself). We have lived here little over 5 years and love the beauty of this state. Do you have any upcoming cruises planned? ;)

i have heard its quite beautiful up that way (but never been myself). We have lived here little over 5 years and love the beauty of this state. Do you have any upcoming cruises planned? ;)

Actually I just booked one this morning that leaves from New Orleans on Sunday....

I do like the second dress w/sweater, but was wondering how long it would be on my short frame:D Did you get my address I sent you?

Hi Mur-Cruise;

It looks long, but it is not. I am 5"6 and it hit just below my ankles. You can have it shortened. Or perhaps you might like one of these.

I wore this to a graduation two months ago. It is a size small.

6082929265_4c91ab86f7.jpg

This is a size 6 and the sweater is navy blue.

6083470392_4c51d0d7e7.jpg

6083470548_a13769a0dc.jpg

6082929499_92e2fafc81.jpg

I am going to lunch with a friend. Will check back here later on tonight.

Take care.

M

I spent most of my life living in Fullerton (betting you know where that is) and my Mother worked at Disneyland for over 25 years. I work taking care of mentally challenged people right now, and I love what I do. Thanks for offering me a handbag, as I would surely LOVE one. Please let me know what color/sizes you have.

I will check and let you know tonight or tomorrow. Katie is waitng for me at the front door.

Take care.

M

Hi Mur-Cruise;

It looks long, but it is not. I am 5"6 and it hit just below my ankles. You can have it shortened. Or perhaps you might like one of these.

I wore this to a graduation two months ago. It is a size small.

6082929265_4c91ab86f7.jpg

This is a size 6 and the sweater is navy blue.

6083470392_4c51d0d7e7.jpg

6083470548_a13769a0dc.jpg

6082929499_92e2fafc81.jpg

I am going to lunch with a friend. Will check back here later on tonight.

Take care.

M

Love the dress with the blue sweater, and the other one I mentioned, you are right, I can have it shortened:D

Wow...that was a fast booking! I bet you got a killer deal!! Enjoy your cruise....;)

The inside cabin price...total for everything was $463 and that's me by myself.

Burm....I live 540 miles from New Orleans...a little over 8 hours, but that is very doable....actually I am "close" to Galveston (a little over 600 miles) and Mobile...is actually closer at just a little over 400 but we all know after Oct...no cruises out of Mobile :(

The inside cabin price...total for everything was $463 and that's me by myself.

Burm....I live 540 miles from New Orleans...a little over 8 hours, but that is very doable....actually I am "close" to Galveston (a little over 600 miles) and Mobile...is actually closer at just a little over 400 but we all know after Oct...no cruises out of Mobile :(

That is still a long drive, especially on your own, but what a great price for a single's cabin.

Enjoy!

Hi Turtle_Lover;

I am sorry, I did not have a chance to look for your handbag. One of my cousin works at Coach, she gave me four or five handbags in the last few years. It is sad; I never use any of them. I have too many bags. I am now into messenger bags. So yes, you can have one of my Coach bags. Burm got one of the black one. I think there is one more black, a white, a brown and a Coach classic designer one.

We will be out of the town until Tuesday.

Take care.

M

Hi Marie,

I have always wanted a Coach bag, and if still available would love your black, brown, or designer emblem bag. Please let me know the postage costs.

I just got on this site recently and love what you are doing to make a lot of women very happy with your beautiful things you are willing to give up. You are truly a wonderful person!!

Thank you,

Kathy

Hi Turtle_Lover;

I am sorry, I did not have a chance to look for your handbag. One of my cousin works at Coach, she gave me four or five handbags in the last few years. It is sad; I never use any of them. I have too many bags. I am now into messenger bags. So yes, you can have one of my Coach bags. Burm got one of the black one. I think there is one more black, a white, a brown and a Coach classic designer one.

We will be out of the town until Tuesday.

Take care.

M

I hope you have a wonderful trip. I would love to have any of those bags. If you wouldnt mind emailing me a few photos when you return that would be wonderful!!

cgross@live.com

:D

Hi Marie,

I have always wanted a Coach bag, and if still available would love your black, brown, or designer emblem bag. Please let me know the postage costs.

I just got on this site recently and love what you are doing to make a lot of women very happy with your beautiful things you are willing to give up. You are truly a wonderful person!!

Thank you,

Kathy

My email add: rjsales912@juno.com

A Coach handbag is what I will be looking for on my cruise. My DIL is wanting a small to med size with a long strap....If I can't find one at a reasonable price could your cousin might be able to pick one up for me...will gladly pay for bag and shipping. DIL is 24 and son is 28...so not much money since both are going to school...son is in Air Force National guard so they get some income but not much....email is kathytimlin@hotmail.com

Thanks

Kathy

Edited by arhillbilly
added

Marie,

You have mail. Sorry I had to send it from my phone and I still am not real sure how that all works with the phones. I definetly would like one of your handbags if there are any left.

Hope you had a great trip and weekend.

Thanks so much,

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA