recycling clothing among cc members

Marie, I was just wondering if you had mailed out the package since it hadn't arrived yet?

Hope you had a great weekend.

Thanks,

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

I did not ship your package. I did not get your email until Thursday, then I had too many things to do before my mini vacation. I will ship it tomorrow. Sorry :D.

Marie

PS. I did not get your email, the one you sent from your cell phone, I did not come here while on my vacation.

Kathy, Turtle-Lover, Kathy and those who emailed me about the Coach handbags. I will email you tomorrow. I am too lazy tonight :D.

Take care ladies and have a great evening.

M

Hi Marie,

Thanks for your latest posting to all of us ladies interested in your Coach handbags. I will be waiting for your email sometime today.

Thank you,

Kathy @ rjsales912@juno.com

LOL...your package will be shipped today. It was your fault since you could not decide on the long black dress :). Hope they fit.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

I know, but I'm sure everything will be fantastic. I'll make sure that after my trip, I return the favor to someone else.

Thanks in advance and will let you know when it arrives.

I hope you have a wonderful trip. I would love to have any of those bags. If you wouldnt mind emailing me a few photos when you return that would be wonderful!!

cgross@live.com

:D

Hi Tutle-Lover,

I will try to take some pictures for you today. I am running out of time before my surgery on next Tuesday.

Marie

Hi Marie,

I have always wanted a Coach bag, and if still available would love your black, brown, or designer emblem bag. Please let me know the postage costs.

I just got on this site recently and love what you are doing to make a lot of women very happy with your beautiful things you are willing to give up. You are truly a wonderful person!!

Thank you,

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Yes, you can have one of my Coach handbag. I will try to ship it tomorrow, I do not have any box for it. if not, please wait a bit longer. I am trying to get everything done before my foot surgery next Tuesday. I am running out of time.

Marie

Hi Kathy,

Yes, you can have one of my Coach handbag. I will try to ship it tomorrow, I do not have any box for it. if not, please wait a bit longer. I am trying to get everything done before my foot surgery next Tuesday. I am running out of time.

Marie

Hi Marie,

Thank you so much, you have made my day! I look forward to receiving one of your Coach bags. I don't know what your Coach bags look like but if you have a black one that would be my 1st choice, brown my 2nd choice, and your classic designer my 3rd choice.

As far as shipping the bag out please take your time, your health comes first. I'm so sorry to hear that you have to go through another foot surgery. I know it must not be easy and will pray that it goes well for you on Tuesday.

Take care,

Kathy

Hi Tutle-Lover,

I will try to take some pictures for you today. I am running out of time before my surgery on next Tuesday.

Marie

No problem if you cant take any pics! I would appreciate any purse you will offer me :)

You getting ready for your surgery and healing afterwards is what is most important! If you do not have time to email me, or send anything that is fine :) My days of owning a coach bag can always WAIT, but you getting better, CANNOT :)

cgross@live.com

Edited by Turtle_lover
Grrrr CC not working well today :(

Hi Tutle-Lover,

Marie

No problem if you cant take any pics! I would appreciate any purse you will offer me :)

You getting ready for your surgery and healing afterwards is what is most important! If you do not have time to email me, or send anything that is fine :) My days of owning a coach bag can always WAIT, but you getting better, CANNOT :)

cgross@live.com

Thank you Turle_Lover, It packed and will be shipping today. I think you will like it.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Marie

Hi Marie,

Thank you so much, you have made my day! I look forward to receiving one of your Coach bags. I don't know what your Coach bags look like but if you have a black one that would be my 1st choice, brown my 2nd choice, and your classic designer my 3rd choice.

As far as shipping the bag out please take your time, your health comes first. I'm so sorry to hear that you have to go through another foot surgery. I know it must not be easy and will pray that it goes well for you on Tuesday.

Take care,

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Your handbag is packed and will be shipping today. I did not want you to wait for it :D.

Marie

Marie.....

Not sure if you have any of the bags left but I would love one..I will gladly pay postage......any colour but white.......I seem to attract dirt if i wear or carry white.

regards

beth

bchown at sympatico.ca

Hi Beth, I am sorry, your handbag is not pack. The boxes my husband bought for me are too small. I will pick up the right size when I am at the post office today. If I cannot send it today, I will try to send it as soon as I can.

Marie

Please email me your address. g2liv0702@yahoo.com

A Coach handbag is what I will be looking for on my cruise. My DIL is wanting a small to med size with a long strap....If I can't find one at a reasonable price could your cousin might be able to pick one up for me...will gladly pay for bag and shipping. DIL is 24 and son is 28...so not much money since both are going to school...son is in Air Force National guard so they get some income but not much....email is kathytimlin@hotmail.com

Thanks

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I am sorry, all the Coach handbags are gone. I have too many handbags, I will find something for your daughter in-law. I will let you know.

Have a great weekend.

M