recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Kathy,

I am sorry, all the Coach handbags are gone. I have too many handbags, I will find something for your daughter in-law. I will let you know.

Have a great weekend.

M

Just returned home last night from my 7 night cruise that turned into 9 nights and 9 full days because of the storm.

That would be great...thanks...I found a very small one while in Beliz or maybe Cozumel, but it's not what she was wanting (I don't think so anyway...she hasn't seen it yet)

Hope your surgery went well, and you are recovering nicely.

Marie,

Hope all is well with your foot.

Recieved my package on Tuesday, felt like a kid on Christmas morning. :D Everything fits, even the long one, will do a fashion show for DH this weekend.

Thanks once again, as others have said you have made a lot of women very happy!!

Marie

So glad you are home recovering.......Hope you are feeling very well soon.

Take care of yourself.

Beth

It's great to hear that your operation went well, Marie. :) I hope this means that you will be running around again soon.

My parcel has not arrived yet.:( Maybe next week. This is so exciting - I can't wait.

It's great to hear that your operation went well, Marie. :) I hope this means that you will be running around again soon.

My parcel has not arrived yet.:( Maybe next week. This is so exciting - I can't wait.

Burm~ Mine hasn't arrived either. I think that Canada post delivers to London on the back of a snail. There are too many Tim Horton donut shops along the way and they stop at every one. :D

Burm~ Mine hasn't arrived either. I think that Canada post delivers to London on the back of a snail. There are too many Tim Horton donut shops along the way and they stop at every one. :D

You remembered that I, too, am a Londoner. It must be a couple of years since I ran into you on another thread and told you. :)

Thank you so much for letting me know that yours has not arrived either. I was going to start checking to see if our mail lady was carrying a new Coach bag. :p

Hello Ladies,

Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes. The surgery went very well. I still have nausea from the anesthesia.

Hope all is well with all of you. And hope you all received your package.

xoxoxo

Marie

Marie,

I am so glad to hear that you came thru the surgery ok and that you are doing better. I hope the nausea subsides soon and you can get back to yourself again and can get around as good as new.

You are such a kind and geneous person with all that you do for everyone. Please take care of yourself and get better soon. Our prayers are with you.

I got my package Tues and everything fits perfect. My daughter absolutely loves the red dress and can't wait til we cruise so she can show it off.

Thank you again,

Good wishes coming your way.;)

Gerry

Hi Marie,

Its been one week since your foot surgery and I hope that you are feeling a whole lot better and that your nausea problems are gone.

I hope you continue to mend and get strong each day. Please give us another update on how you are doing when you feel up to it.

Take care,

Kathy

Have just found and read through this thread.... what a great way of doing things. And for those of you that repost the items, well that is great. I have been dieting for the last 4 months and have lost almost 40 lbs, so I will have things to offer real soon.

Joy

Have just found and read through this thread.... what a great way of doing things. And for those of you that repost the items, well that is great. I have been dieting for the last 4 months and have lost almost 40 lbs, so I will have things to offer real soon.

Joy

That's fantastic!!:D

Hello Ladies;

Again, thank you for your prayers and well wishes. I took the last antibiotics yesterday. I am 90%00 better. I am not sure which is worse, nausea or pains in my foot. I will be on crutches for four for five more weeks. Hopefully I will be able to walk without pain.

Take care ladies & have a wonderful evening.

Marie

PS. Burm and Deb in Canada, did you receive your package? I do have a receipt for it.

Hello Ladies;

Again, thank you for your prayers and well wishes. I took the last antibiotics yesterday. I am 90%00 better. I am not sure which is worse, nausea or pains in my foot. I will be on crutches for four for five more weeks. Hopefully I will be able to walk without pain.

Marie

PS. Burm and Deb in Canada, did you receive your package? I do have a receipt for it.

If I had to chose, I think I would prefer the pain. Nausea is terrible.

90% puts you close to the end of your long ordeal though - hurray for that.

No, the package has still not arrived yet. I would be even more concerned if Oceanbreezer had not said that she has not received hers either. We must live within 10 miles of each other!

Marie, when the parcel arrives, you will know within minutes!

Hello Ladies;

Marie

Marie,

Glad to here that you are doing better. I have to agree I think the pain is better than nausea. I hate that feeling.

I hope and pray that you keep improving more each day and that you are able to walk without your crutches soon.

Get some rest and have a great evening.

Hello Ladies;

Marie~ No package for me yet. It takes a while to get to us for some reason but I have learned to be patient. Good things come to those that wait...and wait...and wait. :) I will let you know the minute it arrives.

I am glad to hear you are healing well. Nausea and pain are the worst but think of the light at the end of it all. You are going on an AWESOME cruise!:D

Hello Ladies;

Marie

Hello Marie,

Glad to hear that you are feeling 90% better. Were all praying for you that you will be able to walk without pain and soon feel 100% better!!:D

Take care,

Kathy