recycling clothing among cc members

Hmmm...I thought Canada was right next to the US. Where is the heck Canada :rolleyes:? Are you sure, your post office is not on some holiday cruise? Sue V got her package within a few days; you should have got your last week. I will wait for one more day then I will check with the post office here.

Take care.

Marie

Hmmm...I thought Canada was right next to the US. Where is the heck Canada :rolleyes:? Are you sure, your post office is not on some holiday cruise? Sue V got her package within a few days; you should have got your last week. I will wait for one more day then I will check with the post office here.

It only takes 3 weeks to get a package from CHINA!:eek:

I have waited for my parcel for so long that once it comes I will miss the excitement of the wait. :D

Thank you Kathy. I am not very far from you. A friend of mine lives by the 24 hours fitness.

Take care.

Marie

OMG what a small world, the 24 Hour Fitness is like 5 minutes from us! I was born and raised in L.A. and was a frequent visitor in your area and surrounding areas in my younger days and have lots of good memories.;)

I am glad to hear that your nausea is gone. Please continue to get better and keep us posted on how you are doing.

All the best,

Kathy

All good things come to those who wait.:)

Not permanent make-up though. I had another patch test done this week with the same result: negative reaction at the injection site, but symptoms in other areas, this time a rash on arm and forehead. Last time it was itchiness in hands and feet.

I can't take the chance. Looks like permanent make-up is not for me. The girl at the clinic said that she has never before seen an allergic reaction. I am unique!!! :(

I am so disappointed, because when she made me up with regular makeup to show me what she would do, the results were amazing. That girl is an artist! Once I saw what I could have looked like 24/7, it was an especially tough blow. :(

No package for me either, but alas...no complaints....we all know how slow our postal service is! I just got a package from India, and it took 4 weeks... LOL

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

@Marie

Hoping your pain has gone down, and you are able to get up and around in a few weeks :)

No package for me either, but alas...no complaints....we all know how slow our postal service is! I just got a package from India, and it took 4 weeks... LOL

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

@Marie

Hoping your pain has gone down, and you are able to get up and around in a few weeks :)

Hi Turtle_Lover,

I am sorry, your and Beth have not ship. I think I posted it before the surgery. I am sorry :(. I will try to ship is as soon as I can.

Hope you all is well with you.

Marie

Today was my lucky day. I am going to buy a lottery ticket. My beautiful new Coach bag has arrived and I am absolutely thrilled with it.

I have already written you, Marie, but thought I would post here as well so that Oceanbreezer would know that hers should be here any time now, if it has not already arrived.

Marie, you are a sweetheart!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Today was my lucky day. I am going to buy a lottery ticket. My beautiful new Coach bag has arrived and I am absolutely thrilled with it.

I have already written you, Marie, but thought I would post here as well so that Oceanbreezer would know that hers should be here any time now, if it has not already arrived.

Marie, you are a sweetheart!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Hi Burm,

I am so happy your handbag FINALLY arrived. I was worried. You are very welcome.

Marie

Awww...I feel so loved :). Thank you ladies. I am doing much much better. I have been spending time with my daughters. My middle daughter is moving to Milan. She got a job designing furniture there. Also, Next year all Macy's department stores dressing rooms will have her design furniture. I am very proud of her.

http://www.bernhardtdesign.com/products/apel/index.html

http://www.bernhardtdesign.com/designers/index.html

Hope all is well with all of you.

xoxoxo

Marie