recycling clothing among cc members

I'm no longer a BBW, but I do have size 10 - 11 feet! if the heels aren't too high, I'd love to see your shoes!

I'll take some of that shoe action too! (You can have the 11s, I'm a true 10.)

I suspect if you post the clothes, some true BBWs may pop up, like what happened with our "upper average" :D set.

Hello Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I went to the doctor today. We decided to wait until next May to have surgery on my left foot. There might be some pain between now and then, but nothing I cannot handle. I am just thankful that I can walk, and I can drive :).

My husband and I will be going to Las Vegas with our Autralian friends on Wednesday. We will be home on Sunday. I promise I will post shoes, dresses, and gowns on Monday.

Take care, and have great evening.

M

Hello Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I went to the doctor today. We decided to wait until next May to have surgery on my left foot. There might be some pain between now and then, but nothing I cannot handle. I am just thankful that I can walk, and I can drive :).

My husband and I will be going to Las Vegas with our Autralian friends on Wednesday. We will be home on Sunday. I promise I will post shoes, dresses, and gowns on Monday.

M

MY husband needs surgery on his foot also, but will not take the time to do so. I wish he would...but I can't make him.

Anyhoo, enjoy Vegas :)

Hello Ladies,

M

Marie: I am new to all this, but I have kept up with you through your travels and fabulous clothes. I can't wait to see what you have when you get back!! I think I am your size :D.

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Best wishes and have fun in Vegas.:)

Donna

Do we have any real BBWs (Big Beautiful Women) here? I have some clothing and shoes from before I lost 120+ pounds. This stuff is in women's sizes of 34 and 36. I also have shoes size 10 or 11.

I know I threw a bunch of stuff out before I discovered this board. I'll have to go back through it and see what I have that I will never wear again.

I'm interested in seeing the shoes as well!

and super congrats on your weight loss! I know how hard it is. I'm struggling through it right now.

Edited by asongforholly

MY husband needs surgery on his foot also, but will not take the time to do so. I wish he would...but I can't make him.

Anyhoo, enjoy Vegas :)

Hi Shorbr,

I do not blame him, it mean two to three months restricted. I wanted to get it over with. I do not mimd waiting. Being able to walk, and drive is great.

Have a great day.

M

Ok Ladies,

My husband and our Australian friends are at the Getty Museum. I have some free time to post. Here are some day dresses and a gown for you.

This is BCBG size M. I wore it one time on my last cruise.

7831887216_e63e0d5bfe.jpg

This is also BCBG size M. I never wore it.

7831889258_7ae5890d43.jpg

This is Nanette Lapore size 8. Wore it one time on my last cruise.

7831890966_d47ab100d7.jpg

This is Aidan Mattox size 8. Bought it for my last cruise. Never wore it.

7662560610_7f3f102551.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Ok Ladies,

My husband and our Australian friends are at the Getty Museum. I have some free time to post. Here are some day dresses and a gown for you.

This is BCBG size M. I wore it one time on my last cruise.

7831887216_e63e0d5bfe.jpg

This is also BCBG size M. I never wore it.

7831889258_7ae5890d43.jpg

This is Nanette Lapore size 8. Wore it one time on my last cruise.

7831890966_d47ab100d7.jpg

This is Aidan Mattox size 8. Bought it for my last cruise. Never wore it.

7662560610_7f3f102551.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

I would love to have them Marie!!!!

donna-howell@ouhsc.edu

This is Marc Jacob massenger bag. I used it a few time on my last cruise.

7831892550_2f79a534a9.jpg

This is Ralph Lauren size 8 1/2. I wore it maybe ten minutes :(.

7831888062_35bea6d375.jpg

This also Ralph Lauren size 8 1/2

7831886022_0854d5d1c9.jpg

This is Kate Spade size 8 1/2

7657352042_f69496a8c3.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Marie you have mail

Hi Shorbr,

I do not blame him, it mean two to three months restricted. I wanted to get it over with. I do not mimd waiting. Being able to walk, and drive is great.

Have a great day.

M

Yes, and the type of work that he does he needs to be on his feet and the doc said at least 10 weeks of being off the foot, and no driving.

I see you posted some beautiful dresses..AGAIN :). Oh boy, do I wish I was your size.

I have some things I would like to post but can't get. My pictures to down load, can someone tell me how to down load pictures on to here?

Thank you

Take a look at this and see if you can make it work. Let us know and maybe we can help you with a problem after you read it. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1289609&highlight=how+to+post+pictures

Yes, and the type of work that he does he needs to be on his feet and the doc said at least 10 weeks of being off the foot, and no driving.

I see you posted some beautiful dresses..AGAIN :). Oh boy, do I wish I was your size.

He has a bunion on his left foot that seems as if it is going to pop. It only hurts if he is on his feet too long. Other than that, he just deals with it. I'm hoping one day he will decide to have the operation. I had it done years ago and it was tiresome, but at least I don't have the pain anymore. I was told to have 6 weeks off the foot, but the doctor I worked for insisted that I return to work after 2 1/2 weeks and just be available for him. I did...and I rested my leg and foot on my desk all day long. He was a wonderful person to work with and that was the only reason why I did it.

I have some things I would like to post but can't get. My pictures to down load, can someone tell me how to down load pictures on to here?

Thank you

I can help you, but I am at work right now and busy, busy. I will check back later and see if you were successful. If not, I'll have more time to help you then.:)

Donna