recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Marie,

So nice to hear from you, what an honour to be able to blow the ships whistle. we will look forward to hearing all about your cruise and seeing your photos. Loved the ones you posted of you both on your wedding day, you looked stunning as usual and hubby very handsome.

Love

Doreen & Rochelle xx

Darn it! I bought photos for my whole cruise, it was pretty spricy. Last night I tried to download them to my computer, and guess what? All five CD had the same pictures of the beginning of the cruise :mad::(.

I have to take some pictures or find them on the web to post them here. Lot of gowns and shoes.

Marie

Darn it! I bought photos for my whole cruise, it was pretty spricy. Last night I tried to download them to my computer, and guess what? All five CD had the same pictures of the beginning of the cruise :mad::(.

I have to take some pictures or find them on the web to post them here. Lot of gowns and shoes.

Marie

Nooooooo! I can't imagine how disappointed you are Marie. I'm so sorry!

Good morning ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. Here are some gowns for you.

This is BCBG size M. I love it! I bought two of them.

8727875549_583c58ffaa_c.jpg

This is Size M. I also bought two of them.

8728997412_207289b0e4_c.jpg

This is size M. Wore it twice, it is time to say good bye.

8727876045_c7c00ce12f_c.jpg

This is size M. I wore it twice.

8728998380_9b507cdc79_c.jpg

This is size M.

8728999384_bd4948ba81_c.jpg

I am about to leave the house so please email me instead of posting here.

Those gowns are all so gorgeous, and I take a size 10 or medium, but my size 10 is just not shaped the same as Marie's size 10 so I will not even ask. :( Once again, Marie, you are going to make some lucky women very happy.

This is Jimmy Choo size 8 1/2. It is beautiful shoes, but it hurt my toes :mad:.

8334071926_298837a039_c.jpg

This is Christian Louboutin size 9. I bought size 8 1/2 then exchanged for 9. It is too big for me. The picture is not very good. It is nude color.

8333011607_4d61431b9b_c.jpg

I have to run. Will post more later. Have a wonderful day ladies.

M

Edited by Porthopper101

What a wonderful idea. I'm going on my first cruise with my gal pal in July. Doing an E. Med on Nos. At any rate, I'm a 57 yr old busty size 12 and about 5'3". If anyone has something that may fit me for the 2 formal nights I would REALLY appreciate a gently used item. In Toronto and definitely don't mind paying shipping. Thanks for any help.

What a wonderful idea. I'm going on my first cruise with my gal pal in July. Doing an E. Med on Nos. At any rate, I'm a 57 yr old busty size 12 and about 5'3". If anyone has something that may fit me for the 2 formal nights I would REALLY appreciate a gently used item. In Toronto and definitely don't mind paying shipping. Thanks for any help.

Would any of Marie's newly posted gowns work for you?

They may if they are not already spoken for. I typically wear a M or size 12 as long as the fabric has a little give on the top they would fit. A Large makes me look like I'm wearing my gran's dress. Everything I tried last week here in Toronto is a heavier material or looks like something a 17 yr old would wear..a little too youthful...lol and I'm not wearing that on a cruise in the Med. I'm single but don't need that kind of attention.:eek:

They may if they are not already spoken for. I typically wear a M or size 12 as long as the fabric has a little give on the top they would fit. A Large makes me look like I'm wearing my gran's dress. Everything I tried last week here in Toronto is a heavier material or looks like something a 17 yr old would wear..a little too youthful...lol and I'm not wearing that on a cruise in the Med. I'm single but don't need that kind of attention.:eek:

Are you a 12 through the waist and hips also? I've met Marie and although she may be busty, she is tiny in the other areas.

I have a gown from Marie, similar style to the blue one, and I am by no means busty but it fits. My lack of bust is made up for by maybe being larger across the back or a larger rib cage than Marie. I am mostly an 8, sometimes 10.

That floral is beautiful, well they all are, but I'm a floral kind of girl. How much do you want fir the floral if you still have it

Connie - when we list items here, there is no charge, other than the lucky recipient paying the shipping. It's our way of helping each other dress for our cruises.

Unfortunately I too loved the floral, but it was already spoken for.

Are you a 12 through the waist and hips also? I've met Marie and although she may be busty, she is tiny in the other areas.

I have a gown from Marie, similar style to the blue one, and I am by no means busty but it fits. My lack of bust is made up for by maybe being larger across the back or a larger rib cage than Marie. I am mostly an 8, sometimes 10.

My pants are size ten so am smaller on the bottom. My issues are always in my tops having to be a bit larger. Love the blue and the yellow (?/first pic). I tend to shy away from the form fitting dresses as I usually get comments about seeing my boobs coming around a corner first.:( I used to limbo dance at the resorts in St. Lucia for 2 years with my husband so I am still in pretty good shape otherwise.

Thank you Marie! I woke up this morning and saw your email regarding the floral dress. The dress is so beautiful and I can't wait to try it on.

Now I just have to start taking pictures of my gowns and get them posted up here. I have lost 48 pounds and have 20-30 more to go, so none of my gowns from previous cruises fit me anymore. I know the gowns will go quickly, but is there any interest out there in other dresses from really casual to work/church appropriate? The sizes range from 14W-18W and sizes 16 and 18 (there may be some size 14's in there, but I can't remember). If there is interest, then I will take pictures of those as well.

Lisa

Thank you Marie! I woke up this morning and saw your email regarding the floral dress. The dress is so beautiful and I can't wait to try it on.

Now I just have to start taking pictures of my gowns and get them posted up here. I have lost 48 pounds and have 20-30 more to go, so none of my gowns from previous cruises fit me anymore. I know the gowns will go quickly, but is there any interest out there in other dresses from really casual to work/church appropriate? The sizes range from 14W-18W and sizes 16 and 18 (there may be some size 14's in there, but I can't remember). If there is interest, then I will take pictures of those as well.

Lisa

I am a size 18 and would love to see pictures :)

This is such a cool idea. I need to go through my dresses and list them.

I am a size 18 and would love to see pictures :)

This is such a cool idea. I need to go through my dresses and list them.

I have been donating dresses for a few years now and it has worked out well. All I ask is that whoever gets the dress pays for the shipping. I have sent several dresses to Canada and one to Australia, so I will ship them anywhere. Eventually I will fill out the correct paperwork on international shipments and not drive the post office nuts. :o

Lisa