recycling clothing among cc members

I want to apologize to anyone I inadvertently offended in any way. I have had a very bad year; I lost my job back in January (I have literally applied for over 80 jobs since that time), my dad has cancer, my mom has been diagnosed with early stages of Alzheimer's and now I feel like I have committed a crime. I would in no way mean to take advantage of anyone or step over any bounds I knew were in place. My daughter is taking me on a cruise in October for helping her remodel her house while I am unemployed and I was just trying to get a dress because money is not available for me to purchase one. I have been on this recycling forum since 2009 and have loved reading all the ladies post and for the ones that have had to face sickness I have counted it an honor to pray for you. Please believe that I am sorry for whatever I did to get black listed and I am not a horrible person. This has bothered me terribly and I have lost many nights sleep thinking that someone thinks that I am a dishonest person. (I do want to say that I definitely am not the person that tried to use different emails to get things) Again I apologize for whatever it was that I did wrong. I do sincerely wish all of you a blessed future and great cruising! Debbie N

Please excuse me! What are you rambling about? I have not posted or say anything about you being on my black list. If you are an honest person; you should not worry about it.

I have received your email and a few other people. I am visiting my family and I want to spend every minute with them instead of writing emails. I think everyone on here would understand that.

This is too drama for me; I do not need it!

Marie

Marie, I thought I was the only confused one here.

Hope you are having fun shopping. Hope your mom is still improving and getting better every day

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Take care and enjoy being with your family.

Xoxoxo

Gerry

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Forums mobile app

Hello ladies,

Thank you for your good wishes and prayers. My mother is going to be OK. She had two bone marrow transplants. Since then she has been taking Cyclosporine therefore her immune system is very low, if she has a cold or flu, it could kill her. She had a cold last week they had to admit to the hospital because she could not breathe.

I am going to stay here for a few more days, and then I will hit Paris for some shopping :D:). I should be home next Sunday.

Take care ladies and have a fantastic day.

M

Dear Marie,

I am so glad to hear your mother is ok and on the mend and pray she continues to improve, enjoy your time with your family.

Love & Hugs

Doreen

Marie, you're not the only one confused.

Me too. My DH just walked by me here in the kitchen and wondered why I was frowning at the computer. :rolleyes: Member of this roll call since 2009. She only joined CC last year and has posted less than 30 times? Huh. :confused:

Size 8 Counterparts capris.

ry%3D480

Debbie sent me this top but the color just isn't me. It's not at all pink, not sure why the photo came out that way, it's cream color and gorgeous. It's a size small. I wear an 8-10 and it fits me with plenty of room to move.

ry%3D480

Finally, a Lucy and Laurel maxi dress, size 10. I'm 5'8" and it is above the ankles on me, but it's a style that works no matter where it hits you. Second photo is the bodice up close.

ry%3D480

magandab@aol.com ry%3D400

Edited by magandab

These are still available. Size says small but I think they are more of a size 10. They have always been too loose on me so they have never been worn.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Well I thought I was copying an original post for the Palazzo pants I had post previously. If anyone is interested please let me know.

indygolfer2 @ sbcglobal . net

Remove the spaces :)

Well I thought I was copying an original post for the Palazzo pants I had post previously. If anyone is interested please let me know.

indygolfer2 @ sbcglobal . net

Remove the spaces :)

Palazzo pants are gone.

Me too. My DH just walked by me here in the kitchen and wondered why I was frowning at the computer. :rolleyes: Member of this roll call since 2009. She only joined CC last year and has posted less than 30 times? Huh. :confused:

I changed emails from aol to yahoo a year ago * thus the reason I redid my account then. I actually got the second dress from Cruise Dancer that she offered in the very first post in April of 2009. I am glad to see that your compassion is reserved for those deemed worthy. I simply offered an apology.:(

Finally, a Lucy and Laurel maxi dress, size 10. I'm 5'8" and it is above the ankles on me, but it's a style that works no matter where it hits you. Second photo is the bodice up close.

ry%3D480

--------------------

just wanted to day that I loved your dress .... It would not fit me but I can certainly appreciate how great it looks :) and I hope that it finds a great new home to go to and many more cruises to go on :)

Have a fantastic start to your week ahead

Cathie

-------------------------

I am confused by your posting Oceanbreezer ... are you saying that unless you have been on CC for a long time and makes lots of posts that there is an issue ??? I have been on CC for many years but just found this thread and find it great idea for people to share ...Marie is just one great example of true generosity of spirit and soul and takes sharing to a new level and I love her actions so much that I was going to have my hubby take some pics of some clothes and put them up but if you have to be along time member ..... as you seem to be suggesting then I will not bother ..... Please help me to understand your post :) as I am now confused ......

Cat

----------

Hello ladies,

Thank you for your good wishes and prayers. My mother is going to be OK. She had two bone marrow transplants. Since then she has been taking Cyclosporine therefore her immune system is very low, if she has a cold or flu, it could kill her. She had a cold last week they had to admit to the hospital because she could not breathe.

I am going to stay here for a few more days, and then I will hit Paris for some shopping :D:). I should be home next Sunday.

Take care ladies and have a fantastic day.

M

HI Marie

I am glad to hear your mom is doing better and we will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers !!! and I hope you have a better rest of the year ahead

Take care :) and God Bless

Cat

ry%3D480

--------------------

just wanted to day that I loved your dress .... It would not fit me but I can certainly appreciate how great it looks :) and I hope that it finds a great new home to go to and many more cruises to go on :)

Have a fantastic start to your week ahead

Cathie

Awww thanks. If it was your size I'd have been happy for you to have it!

I changed emails from aol to yahoo a year ago * thus the reason I redid my account then. I actually got the second dress from Cruise Dancer that she offered in the very first post in April of 2009. I am glad to see that your compassion is reserved for those deemed worthy. I simply offered an apology.:(

I am confused by your posting Oceanbreezer ... are you saying that unless you have been on CC for a long time and makes lots of posts that there is an issue ??? I have been on CC for many years but just found this thread and find it great idea for people to share ...Marie is just one great example of true generosity of spirit and soul and takes sharing to a new level and I love her actions so much that I was going to have my hubby take some pics of some clothes and put them up but if you have to be along time member ..... as you seem to be suggesting then I will not bother ..... Please help me to understand your post :) as I am now confused ......

Cat

----------

Cat~

No...not at all. I was just confused because Cruisincowgrl8 has a join date of Jan 2012 in her profile which she has now clarified in her post with the email change and that is why I was confused when she mentioned 2009.

I look forward to seeing the pics that you will be posting. :) I think that it is wonderful to see the generosity of so many giving ladies. God Bless you all.

Marie, so glad your mother is doing well. I sent you an email and had wondered I hadn't received a reply, now I know....not sure why I had thought you were on your way home.

Had some professional photos done today at a friends house (a married couple). He has a "studio" set up at their home. The photos were nude and barely nude.......some turned out very well and will even look better once he tweaks them....however, most shows definitely it's time to get serious and lose some of the fat......

Marie, so glad your mother is doing well. I sent you an email and had wondered I hadn't received a reply, now I know....not sure why I had thought you were on your way home.

Had some professional photos done today at a friends house (a married couple). He has a "studio" set up at their home. The photos were nude and barely nude.......some turned out very well and will even look better once he tweaks them....however, most shows definitely it's time to get serious and lose some of the fat......

Hi sis!

Wow! Almost naked!?! You are brave!

I am sorry for not responding to your email (and a dozen other people). Thank God my mother is going to be OK and I am able to come home. The valve in my stomach is weak and it has given me problem for a couple years. It has gotten worse since my foot surgery. I tried to get an appointment two months ago, and the first one available is today. That’s why I had to come home to see the doctor. I do not want to wait for two or three more months. Otherwise I would stay in Lyon longer.

I am sorry I did not ship the other shoes, I did not have the box. I will ship it tomorrow or the next day.

Take care and have a great day.

Xoxoxo

Marie

Good Morning K

Wow you are way braver then me!!! But I bet you looked fantastic in the pictures.

have a great day,

Gerry

I changed emails from aol to yahoo a year ago * thus the reason I redid my account then. I actually got the second dress from Cruise Dancer that she offered in the very first post in April of 2009. I am glad to see that your compassion is reserved for those deemed worthy. I simply offered an apology .:(

Please read page 38 post # 755.

Hi sis!

Wow! Almost naked!?! You are brave!

I am sorry for not responding to your email (and a dozen other people). Thank God my mother is going to be OK and I am able to come home. The valve in my stomach is weak and it has given me problem for a couple years. It has gotten worse since my foot surgery. I tried to get an appointment two months ago, and the first one available is today. That’s why I had to come home to see the doctor. I do not want to wait for two or three more months. Otherwise I would stay in Lyon longer.

I am sorry I did not ship the other shoes, I did not have the box. I will ship it tomorrow or the next day.

Take care and have a great day.

Xoxoxo

Marie

No worries about the other shoes and no hurry. Just take care of you. I know all about weak valves in the stomach. I have severe GERD and excess stomach acid because of a weak valve.

Good Morning K

Wow you are way braver then me!!! But I bet you looked fantastic in the pictures.

have a great day,

Gerry

Thanks Gerry....As far as the photos, they were all naked. I used different props in them.....some you can see everything, others just partly. It was a lot of fun really trying to look serious when I don't think I have a serious bone in my body.....trying to look seductive when I am at least 75 pounds overweight.....I can't wait to see the finished photos. I will be able to crop some and post. I wasn't wearing makeup, so we are planning on doing some more later with makeup on, and maybe some different props.....

Edited by arhillbilly

Good Morning Marie,

Glad to hear that your safely back home, and that your mother is doing better. Sorry to hear though that you are facing more medical issues. I hope that everything goes well for you at the doctor and that you will feel much better.

Take care,

Cathy