recycling clothing among cc members

With the number of flights I have taken in my life I have never before had a bag go missing..... so I guess it was my time..... the airlines lost one of our bags....fortunately it was on the way home so we had everything we needed on the cruise.

Unfortunately it was our suit bag....

With the number of flights I have taken in my life I have never before had a bag go missing..... so I guess it was my time..... the airlines lost one of our bags....fortunately it was on the way home so we had everything we needed on the cruise.

Very sorry that the airline loss your bag. I hope that it turns up.

Oh no, I'm sorry this happened to you. I do hope that they find the bag and get it home to you where it belongs. If not, do they cover it at all? I'm sure they won't cover it for near what you paid for the bag or it's contents even if they do cover it at all.

Any word from the airline? Once coming back from Sweden, one piece of our luggage went to London, but it was delivered to us within a day or two.

The airline still thinks it will turn up..... if not there will be some insurance but not replacement value.... his tux, shoes, dress pants and shirts, a couple of my dresses and some souvenir gifts for kids...

Will keep you posted.

Don't give up hope! Happened to us once coming back from Ireland & the bag showed up several days later & was delivered to our house.

Leslie always cruising omg I got the package today!!! The suit fits perfect and is beautiful and I love the purple shirt too!!!! Thank you so much!!! And those black pants I will be able to wear with a couple of shirts I found at good will for next to nothing. Thank you so much this means the world to me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Leslie always cruising omg I got the package today!!! The suit fits perfect and is beautiful and I love the purple shirt too!!!! Thank you so much!!! And those black pants I will be able to wear with a couple of shirts I found at good will for next to nothing. Thank you so much this means the world to me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm so glad they fit and you like them. Enjoy your cruise!

Ladies, I need your help. My neighbor has a daughter that is 17. She is a junior in high school and has decided that she isn't going to her prom because they don't have the money for her a dress. I hate to see that happen, but I don't have extra money to go buy her a dress.....and Lord knows I don't have any in her size. She needs something for a young girl in a size 8. I know several of you were that size. Do you have anything that would work for a 17 year old that is dressy and would make her feel special? Either long or short.....evening dressy/prom looking

Ok, just talked to her mom....she might wear a size 10....I will have to post again once I talk to Amanda. She is only 5'4" tall

Edited by arhillbilly