recycling clothing among cc members

[quote name='lee150']Hi Marie,

My Badgley Mischka gown arrived this morning and it is gorgeous!!! Thank you so very much! I will be sending you a check tomorrow.

Take Care,
Cathy[/quote]

Does your new gown fit well? I look at Marie's gorgeous gowns and think that I really should lose a few pounds. Reconstructive surgery and growth hormones might also help. :p And to think that only a few short years ago (perhaps 5), I would have had a size 8 taken in. Sigh.

[quote name='burm']Does your new gown fit well? I look at Marie's gorgeous gowns and think that I really should lose a few pounds. Reconstructive surgery and growth hormones might also help. :p And to think that only a few short years ago (perhaps 5), I would have had a size 8 taken in. Sigh.[/quote]

Hi Berm,

To answer your question, yes and no. The hemline is just perfect and the hip area is fitting pretty well for a size 8. I normally wear a size 4-6 and sometime a small 8. This is a very small 8. My only problem is I'm not as full-busted as Marie [IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon9.gif[/IMG]so will have wear a more padded up-lifting bra to give me a more of a hour glass figure in the gown. I might add that this is my first gown from Marie and I am very happy with it![IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]

Cathy

[quote name='lee150']Hi Berm,

To answer your question, yes and no. The hemline is just perfect and the hip area is fitting pretty well for a size 8. I normally wear a size 4-6 and sometime a small 8. This is a very small 8. My only problem is I'm not as full-busted as Marie [IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon9.gif[/IMG]so will have wear a more padded up-lifting bra to give me a more of a hour glass figure in the gown. I might add that this is my first gown from Marie and I am very happy with it![IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]

Cathy[/quote]

That sounds like something that can be easily adjusted.:)

I had a second bowl of salad tonight, instead of curry for the second course. Unfortunately, I was still hungry so had trifle for dessert - it may be awhile before I can get back into a size 8 from my current 10.

[quote name='burm']That sounds like something that can be easily adjusted.:)

I had a second bowl of salad tonight, instead of curry for the second course. Unfortunately, I was still hungry so had trifle for dessert - it may be awhile before I can get back into a size 8 from my current 10.[/quote]

I hear you Berm, desserts are my weakness especially chocolate. I have to keep telling myself moderation is the only way you can control the cravings.

Take care,
Cathy

[quote name='ozgeordielass']Marie, I have enjoyed looking at all your cruise photos, you and your husband make a very handsom couple. You are very elegant and show off your beautiful gowns to perfection. I am hoping you get well soon, you have been through such a lot and hope when you get back on your feet you will enjoy your next cruise.

I am looking forward to our first cruise next year from Melbourne to New Zealand 13 nights. This will be a first break for me since my husbands stroke over 5 years ago, was not sure if it would work for us as he is wheelchair bound, paralysed on his right side and has speech problems but we are going to give it a go. We are pensions and I did not have any formal wear so went to a charity shop and bought a few dresses and hoping they will be ok for the formal nights. This group is amazing donating their gowns.

I have loved looking at all the photos of the members cruises.

ozgeordielass/Doreen[/quote]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]Thank you Doreen. I am sorry about your husband. It is a life-changing event. I am glad you and your husband are going on a cruise. Will you be going on Cunard? I do not come here very often, if you wish you can email, I promise I will response.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]Best regards.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]Marie[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Hi Marie,

Thank you for getting back with me, and thank your dear husband for mailing out my gown this morning. I look forward to receiving it.

Sorry to hear your foot is still in the cast. I hope your foot heals real soon and your back to feeling good again!:)

Take care,

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

You are welcome. Thank you for letting me know you have recieved the gown.

M

Marie,

I just saw your post from the 15th...is the gray one still available? If so, I will email you, or you can email me and let me know.

kncaywood@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Hi Mrsncaywood,

I am sorry the gown is gone. I do not come here all the time. I usually give the gown or dress to the first person who responds by emailing me.

M

Hi Marie, Thank you for replying. We are going on the Dawn Princess as not ships many sail from Melbourne and as we don't want to fly it is easier for us as this is the first time travelling since hubby's stroke.

We are taking it one day at a time since his stroke, I have been reading a lot of the posts here in CruiseCritic to make sure I have everything covered for our cruise and I have learned so much.

Hope you get your cast off soon and not in too much pain.

Regards Doreen

Marie, I just wanted to let you know that my package came in today but I couldn't get it yet as the post office was closed when I went to get the mail. I will pick it up on my way out of town tommorrow. I will send you a check when I get back on Tuesday. Thank you again

Gerry

Good morning ladies,

This is size 10 Badgley Mischka gown, it has been altered to fit me.

7610437794_fc0e16cdaa.jpg

This is size medium ivory color.

7610440038_5fc788c848.jpg

This is size 10 Shoshanna dress. It is run small.

7610440448_dbca2c332c.jpg

I am going to take a shower then going to lunch with a friend. I will post more later. Have a great day.

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Hello ladies,

I sent 14 packages last week. I would appreciate if you could let me know when you received your package. In the past, there were few of you who never bother to let me know.

In order for other people to get a chance to receive my things, please do not ask for more than one item.

Thank you.

This is size medium Tadashi. I wore it one.

7617074022_4be0160958.jpg

This is also size medium BCBG. Wore it one.

7617014488_e246b4bd6c.jpg

7617013254_22b46a33a6.jpg

I hate to let these shoes go; they are my fave. My feet are no longer able to wear them :(.

They are size 8 1/2 Christian Louboutin.

7617011170_25863b7abe.jpg

7617329148_d31d9bfa7b.jpg

I am running late for a birthday party. I will respond to your email later on today.

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Marie

Marie, I didn't see a description for the pink dress but I am in love with it. If its a medium or so I'd absolutely love to have it.

Amy

Magandab @ aol.com

I have several things I need to photograph and list here - I'll get to it soon!