Vancouver HOHO trolley question

Since the ticket is valid for two consecutive days, can stops be revisited? We might like to take a full circuit one day (maybe even both loops if there is time) then revisit certain stops on day two. We are staying at the Westin Bayshore and some of the things we want to see on day two are accessible from the other loop.

Yes you can take the same tour twice, in fact there is probably a great deal of merit in doing both loops in the same day then doubling back on the second day to see what interests you the most. You may even have time on the first day to go back and do some stops.

Thank you for your quick answer. I am looking forward to my second visit to your beautiful city. We would like to do the trolley for the "live" tour guide, but we will probably also get a transit ticket for evening transportation (maybe just single trip tickets). I have not double checked yet, but I believe that the city busses run later than the trolley. Did they finally decide about discontinuing the free Stanley Park shuttle? I was sorry to read that they were considering not providing it this year.

• 1 month later...
Thank you, I have bookmarked the shuttle page and will keep checking back. We will be there in late July. Maybe by then there will be a budget improvement.....

Lucky you, the shuttle has been reinstated. $2 per adult rider:

http://vancouver.ca/parks/parks/stanley/shuttle.htm

Unfortunately I will be there too late in the season to take advantage of it!

Archived