Cabin confusion - please help?

Can anyone compare the full aft balconies for 7166 and 8670 on the Enchantment?

I called RCCL to change from 7166 (corner) to 8670 (one in from a full suite) because the pictures of the deck plans make the 8670 look a lot bigger. She told me that despite the pictures of the deck plans that the balconies are exactly the same size.

I know that sometimes the RCCL reps aren't correct, so thought I'd ask here. Can anyone help me out? Should I just stick with what I have or make the switch while it's still available?

Thanks in advance.

Not a 100% sure myself, but we just got back from a cruise on the Enchantment with a balcony cabin #7570 & it looks to me based on what I saw they are the same. We had a fair amount of room in our cabin. I think the actual balcony on Enchantment was smaller than the balcony we had on the Explorer. The cabin was about the same. Have a great trip!!!

There are pictures of 7666, the other corner aft balcony on webshots, if that helps. Looks pretty big.

2423193940100637652S425x425Q85.jpg

Click on the picture, and it will take you to the album with more pictures.

Thank you Jen! Looks to me like 7166 is the one to keep. The other is big but this one seems to have that little extra bit on the side. The pictures of the deck plans WERE deceiving.

Thanks again. Glad I didn't switch.

Archived