Funship dollars- Do I have to mail it?

sallyb

I need some recent feedback- DH gave me $200 Funship Dollars towards the spa on our next cruise as an anniversary gift. :)

I've read here before that you can just take it to pursers desk and get credit. Anyone done this recently? I hate to go through the hassle of sending it certified mail.

Thanks!

Sally

Hi Mach,

Thanks for the quick answer. So many things are changing lately, I thought I might have to actually follow the "rules" to get my credit. Just seems so silly to mail it in.;)

Just one more question- DH left everything blank on the Dollars certificate. Should I fill it all out before presenting at the pursers desk?

I never had filled them out. I just take the whole certificate to the Purser....they rip off what they need....fill in the bookng number....and apply it to our account.

Super easy - never had a problem!!

Just one more question- DH left everything blank on the Dollars certificate. Should I fill it all out before presenting at the pursers desk?

It's best to fill them out at the Purser's Desk. They get VERY picky about this when folks present Traveler's Checks so I'd be a bit surprised if it was different with FunDollars.

:)

Archived