Fluffy gals: I found a pair of jeans that fit!

I can't find clothes that aren't too big. It seems one size is too big, one size is too small, or they stretch and by the end of the day, I am sagging like my students!:eek: Well, thank goodness for Avenue. I got size 18 jeans and they fit all day with no sagging! Huzzah! And, they were on the clearance for only 10 bucks! I wish I'd bought more than two. Thought I'd pass this along to anybody else whose pants look like you should be in a prison yard!

I can't find clothes that aren't too big. It seems one size is too big, one size is too small, or they stretch and by the end of the day, I am sagging like my students!:eek: Well, thank goodness for Avenue. I got size 18 jeans and they fit all day with no sagging! Huzzah! And, they were on the clearance for only 10 bucks! I wish I'd bought more than two. Thought I'd pass this along to anybody else whose pants look like you should be in a prison yard!

Thanks for sharing - I'll be checking that out:D

... Thought I'd pass this along to anybody else whose pants look like you should be in a prison yard!

LOL :D. I know that look...when I'm in the dressing room mirrors :eek:.

Excellent find and buy! :cool: Conrats!

Thanks for sharing. I have never heard of that store and just discovered there are 2 near me. I shall be checking them out in the future. The only other plus size store I have ever been in is Lane Bryant and I really don't like their quality.

They are Avenue brand, they came in light and dark, and they had some petite sizes, but being clearance, there weren't that many petites.

Thanks so much, am going to go tomorrow and check it out. Cori

I found that Liz Claiborne women petite jeans give me the best fit all over and especially in length.

I have tried many other brands including Avenue - usually regulars are too long and petites are too short. But the Liz Claiborne brand is perfect fit - so much so that I no longer have to try them on, but just grab some off the rack. At the outlet stores that still have women sizes they are around $25 regular price - I usually get them when they are buy one get one half price.

Hi Ladies,

Where some of you are petite, I have an issue with Length. Im 5'7 1/2 but my legs are long and Im short torsoed. Im a big lady too {BUT,Ive lost 25lbs since Christmas,whoo hoo!}. Anyway. I found a pair of Silver Jeans at Maurices for 10 bucks on clearance last fall. those have been the best jeans Ive ever owned! They hug,hide,and dont sag. Hug the right places, and hide the lumpy ones. And they're long enough! I think that unless your 5'5 and wear an 8, you have issues finding just the right pair of jeans! lol.

BTW, I found that they kinda run small. I was in an 18,but had to buy a 20. Sadly and happily too they dont fit anymore. I can pull em off without unzipping. But Im keeping them, you know, just incase! lol

Archived