Michy Purses

JMA

Last PM I went to a Michy Bag party....you can either buy a black or brown purse. Then you also purchase "covers" or "shells" to completely change the look of the purse. It looked like a great idea. Has anyone else ever been to one of those shows?

For traveling, or cruises, it would be a great idea, if you like to change the look of your purse to match or contrast with your outfit.

Jane

I have not heard of this company before, so I visited their website. I think it's a cute idea, but the shape of the bag isn't that appealing to me personally. I suppose there are limitations when you're offering something that will have different covers.

When you said "shells", I was thinking that there were going to be seashells that you could add ... blonde moment! :p

I have not heard of this company before, so I visited their website. I think it's a cute idea, but the shape of the bag isn't that appealing to me personally. I suppose there are limitations when you're offering something that will have different covers.

When you said "shells", I was thinking that there were going to be seashells that you could add ... blonde moment! :p

I think they are called "shells" and "Michy" for the founder of the company, Michelle Romero... Michy..."chelles"....

The purses are really cute, with the different shells......covers, whatever...

Jane

I've never heard of them before, (I don't go to Tupperware-like parties) but I think the concept is terrific.

There's a Belgium company that does this but their handbags are very, very expensive (over $2000.).

The problem with the Miche bag for me personally, is that it's so cheap looking. It's all plastic and polyester. So, as great as it is for travelling, I personally wouldn't carry one.

But if you like it, buy it and enjoy!

Archived