Unlimited Soda pass for the Pride?

cmdear63

Yes, Carnival has a Soda Card and on the last cruise I was on it was $6/day/adult and $4.50/day/child, but I've also heard that's the west coast price and that the east coast price is cheaper ($5.50 and $4.00).

2007 I was on the Glory & it was $40 for adults. I know some folks think a waste of money but I'm a diet coke-a-holic & at $ 3 a coke was well worth it for me. I keep one in my hand 24/7. Well its on the nightstand while I'm sleeping.

Another way to save money on a soda card is to wait until the next day to buy it. If you can get by on iced tea, punch or coffee the first night for your caffeine fix, the thinking is that you're not gonna get your money's worth of soda the day you board anyway. If you're just buying for one person it may not matter to you, but if you are buying for 5 people, it's a huge savings.

I wonder, would they get irritated if I shared the soda? My wife and I almost always share our sodas, so as to cut down on having to hold onto more than 1 drink at a time. Even during dinner we have a tendency to share, and this isn't just on a ship!

Another thought was to bring a case of soda on board? Can you bring that on board?

I know all about the alcohol, but I don't think I saw anything on soda?

Any thoughts on this:confused:

Another thought was to bring a case of soda on board? Can you bring that on board?

I know all about the alcohol, but I don't think I saw anything on soda?

Any thoughts on this:confused:

As far as I know, you can do this - that is what we plan to do. Our family tends to drink one can of soda a day - not enough to justify the soda card, but would still like to have some available. Hubby and I brought a 12 pack of diet coke on-board our cruise in October (Princess) and they didn't even blink an eye. I have *heard* Carnival can be even more relaxed about stuff like this than Princess.

Archived