rollcall QM2 Feb 19, 2005

Bethcruiser

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
My husband and I are on this cruise. We are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. First time on the Queen Mary II, only second time cruising.

Hi, our family is also on this sailing. I've been having e-mail chats with Bethcruiser. I look forward to this much needed vacation. Congratulations on celebrating your 40th anniversary. My husband and I are married 25 years and we have two young children who will be sailing with us. Also joining us on this cruise are my husband's parents, and friends of ours with their young daughter. This will be my 11th cruise, our 11 year old's 9th cruise and our 9 year old's 8th cruise. I've cruised Carnival (2x), Disney, Royal Carribean, NCL (3x), Premier (2x), Cunard (QE2 and the upcoming QM2). We sailed QE2 the summer of 2003 from Southampton, England to New York and it was wonderful. Maybe we should meet on board some night. What do you think? :cool:

Why don't we all meet for a tea party at 4:00 in the winter garden, the first Sunday at sea.

If we take high tea, we will not have to worry about what drinks cost, or if they are served on Sunday at sea.

We can also bring our guide books for the various destinations and exchange information.

OK with everyone ?

Okay, Beth, I'll be there - Tea at 4 PM on Sunday, Feb 20 in the Winter Garden. I'm having trouble with my outgoing e-mail so I've been unable to respond to your communication. But I'm able to post on this website. Can you believe it - just a few more days. I've so much to do! :cool:

You are so lucky to be going - I was on the Jan 15 - 22 QM2 Caribbean and it was so wonderful. Better check the back of your Daily Programme - it tells what time and where tea is served every day. They did not have it in Winter Garden on my trip - just Queen's Room. But Winter Garden is a lovely room to meet and have a beverage from the bar. If no one ever told you about dress, it is mostly resort casual during the days, comfortable for what your plan for your excursions, then the usual cocktail dress for informal, evening dress for formal and casual nice slacks, skirt, resort wear, etc.

Enjoy - you will have a wonderful time.

Thanks for the tip gardenbunny.

How about tea on Sunday afternoon, wherever the ships log says it is being served then. I will try to make a sign big enough to read that says "cruisecritic

table" so we can find each other .

I read in "1000 things to see before you die" that Megan beach on St. Kitts is a must.

Beth

Thanks for the tip gardenbunny.

How about tea on Sunday afternoon, wherever the ships log says it is being served then. I will try to make a sign big enough to read that says "cruisecritic

table" so we can find each other .

I read in "1000 things to see before you die" that Megan beach on St. Kitts is a must.

Beth

Okay Beth and anyone else on that sailing from this website, I'll be there Sunday at tea, wherever. Beth, I'll look for your sign. I plan to visit the spa on Sunday, maybe have a spa pedicure. I desperately need this vacation. I haven't packed and am having a slight disagreement with hubby about how much to pack for our daughters. It will be interesting as it may be the first time we pack with luggage that isn't coordinated. The girls have outgrown the bag we used to use from the set. With my folks sick out of town and me traveling back and forth, there's been no time to shop for anything, let alone luggage. Bon Voyage everyone. See you. :cool:

Archived