Some Miracle Questions

Jamie

Hello All,

It's been a while since I've cruised Carnival and I have a few questions for the experts. Does Carnival add tips automatically to the onboard account or do you tip the old fashioned way? What sort of late night dining is available after say, 10 or 11 p.m - anything besides room service? In the standard balcony cabins, is there an empty fridge or is it a stocked minibar?

I know I could search for threads on these topics, but I'm way too lazy tonight!

Thanks,

Jamie

I will be on Miracle in just a day or so!

Tips are automatic, but you can have them reduced/increased/removed at any time.

There is always food available. Pizza is 24 hours, and I think the deli is also, but not sure. Then there is the midnight buffet!

I have read that Miracle has small fridges in the balcony cabins. My understanding is it is stocked, but you can ask your steward to empty it. Watch for a review when I get back and I will let you know.

Hope that helps!

Archived