Children's menu

trvllover

Yes, there is a children's menu, and anybody can order from it. That said, the regular menu has a large selection - pasta, soups, chicken, beef, etc. There's a "Carnival Classics" section that always has items like flat iron steak, grilled chicken, veggies, baked potato, fries, etc.

Great thanks. She is VERY picky. So hoping things like chicken nuggets, mac & cheese were available.

Yes and just ask your server to make the menu available every night so she isn't embarrased by it. My oldest son (23) has Tourette's and can not eat anything with onion pieces in it without getting sick. Our waiter on the Valor was not very good in his understanding of the foods. He'd assure us which items did not have onions but after the second time of him being wrong my son wouldn't eat anything other than shrimp cocktail. He's very sensitive about this issue and wouldn't risk anything else. Once I realized why he wasn't eating anything I asked the waiter to make the children's menu available him nightly. That ended the problem as most kid friendly dishes are onion free.

:) Thanks for the info. I have a daughter (14) that is a picky eater. She does not like pasta but will eat chicken or pizza everyday. I have been waiting for this info to show up. Like always cruise critic member pulled through for me again.

Thanks everyone.

I'm considering asking for it for me. Some nights I like the dinners but some nights I don't. Think DH would crawl under the table if I asked for the kiddy menu though LOL

No need to ask for the kiddie menu...just ask them to bring you a burger, chicken fingers, etc...they will oblige :)

My son is a very picky eater too - chicken nuggets/french fries and he will eat steak. However on the cruise he was a little more adventurous in that he knew if he ordered something he didn't like he could order something else. Some nights he ordered off the adult menu and then had the chicken nuggets off the kids menu as a backup. It let him try new things which I think was really great. Trust me when I say he is a picky eater. He even ordered the swordfish and found out he actually liked it!!!

You can arrange for anything you want if you see the staff at the desk before the meal, my daughter (age 5) did not like the chicken nuggets as they had too many "speckles" on them, she does however like salmon (go figure) and they had it for her everynight she asked, cooked just the way she liked it with nothing on it, they said all we had to do was arrange it ahead of time, they also had potato chips, pasta plain with butter, all we did was ask and our server made it appear:) on the kids menu they had the regular hot dogs, fries, hamburgers, cheese or pepperoni pizza, mac and cheese.

We had a wonderful server on the miracle named Joseph if you have children and are in the anytime dining on the Miracle you should request his section, every night he had the same families requesting his section, he really understood children and would even bring things out or suggest things not on the menu for the children.

Archived