fjords in august with thomson

hi new to this forum and wanted some info on the fjords trip going on the thomson spirit in august. it seems to be advertised at a good price and we went on the spirit last year and had a terrific time but just worried that it may be a little colder than i would expect for a main holiday has any body else done this itinery in august even if on a different ship. thanks

Hi,

also interested in this cruise sailing on the 7th, what price have you seen advertised ?

There is also a similar cruise intinerary with Fred Olsen on the 9th Aug on the Balmoral, we are waiting for the price to drop before booking.

Would be interested if anyone has any views on Thompson Spirit v Fred Olsen Balmoral.

Thanks

think i saw it for the 28th ish of august 7 days in thomsons window last friday at £599 suppose there will be extras to be added to the price but having done the med on the spirit last year and been very impressesed i thought it was a really good price but i will also wait to see if price comes down a bit more. apparantly 6 weeks before seems to be the optimum time for reductions. or am i deluding myself

Archived