Car Service Ft. Lauderdale

sadie8

Just back. Some of you all had me scared with your posts, so I just wanted to come back and report. We used SAS Transportation from the FLL airport to our hotel precruise and then from Port of Miami to FLL and everything was great. He was a really nice guy, competitive and very prompt both dates. Wouldn't hesitate to use SAS again.

We had a limo from our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale to the Port of Miami and reserved with Larry's Limos. Great service there too. We had so much fun arriving in our white stretch.

I recommended SAS Transportation to a friend who needed a ride from Port of Miami to FLL on Sunday, May 17. Talked to her today and when she called Steve that morning he said he did not have a driver and would NOT be able to pick them up. Their flight was at 4:00 and he was going to take them to a hotel for the day and then to the airport. They took a shuttle to the airport and just hung out there for the day. So even though I had a good experience, I would be afraid to recommend them to anyone again.

We just got back today. I would use SAS again.

The trip from FLL to our Miami pre-cruise hotel went great, with a prompt and courteous driver and a nice Sprinter-type van (with one other couple).

Today our trip from POM to FLL was slow, as we waited around the port area for almost an hour before we picked everyone up (10 passengers in all) in a 10 passenger van. It was definitely a shared-van service, if that is what you are looking for. The price can't be beat though, at $15 per person.

Archived