Carnival's French Beach Break

luvmy2kids

I was wondering if anyone knew what beach they took you to. Is it crowded? Is it nice? What kind of lunch is it? Are the bathrooms usable? Do you get to stay longer if you want? Is there time for some shopping afterwards? We're traveling with two kids. My thread search did not find any info.

Thanks in advance.

When we did this a few years ago, it was Orient and the lunch was very good, I know I had chicken and I remember thinking it was fantastic.

The rum punch was also good;)

Remember when it says "french" there will be nudity on the beach.

There were good bathrooms and if you wanted to stay longer, you are on your own to get back to the ship at your expense. They did bring us back in time to shop.

thank you so much!! i was beginning to think no one had ever taken this excursion! from what i've read here, pretty much all the beaches in St. Martin have some nudity, at least some topless. my dh had a problem with taking the kids but i really don't. i think the kids will be so busy playing that they won't really notice much. I did explain the european way to my 9 year old son who I think will have an issue with it. My 4 year old daughter probably won't even care.

We took this excursion last September and enjoyed it thoroughly. We were taken to a place named "BooBooJAM", you can check it out at booboojam.com the water was great and the free rum punch plentiful. It is at Orient Beach so you may see the occasional topless beachgoer but that added to the atmosphere I thought. Have fun !!

More questions...sorry...lol...

Was the sand pretty and soft? Was the water clear? Was it rocky or rough? What was included in the lunch? I saw the menu but its not clear whether it includes appetizer, lunch and dessert or what. I don't really care much about the food but my dh does...lol...

I'm not familiar with Orient Beach other than what I've read here on this site. Is the location of this place close to the nudist resort? What section of Orient exactly? Were there chairs and umbrellas there? Were the restrooms ok?

Ok...no more...hahahaha...

Archived