Carnival Site

PINEVIEW01

The carnival site is up. If you are trying to connect using your favorites, try entering the web site by manually typing the web address. If that still doesn't work try their IP address and bypass your DNS (converts web address to IP). Just enter the IP address in place of the web address. Their IP address is 151.124.250.181

The carnival site is up. If you are trying to connect using your favorites, try entering the web site by manually typing the web address. If that still doesn't work try their IP address and bypass your DNS (converts web address to IP). Just enter the IP address in place of the web address. Their IP address is 151.124.250.181

I don't have a clue to what you said. I cut and paste those numbers and it worked. Wow, I'm in total awe.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. :D

ps I was typing it in manually and by a hyper-link

I'm glad it worked out for you Pineview01, I'm a Network Administrator and deal with Wide and Local Area Network issues almost every day. Without boring you to death, I gave you a simple solution that would work around a number of different possible reasons for the problem you were having.

If you haven't done so already, the next step would be to save the now working link to your favorites by simply selecting the favorites option on your top menu while you're on the Carnival web home page and clicking on the Add to Favorites option.

I would also encourage you to scan your computer with anti-spyware and anti-virus software. I'm a little concerned, if you're sure the address you used was entered correctly, that there may be some other issues going on with your PC.

• 1 month later...

Okay I haven't been able to get on CCL site since Sat. This is what I get.

Thank you for visiting Carnival.com.

We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance in order to continue providing our visitors with

a rewarding online experience. We apologize for any inconvenience, and invite you to check back with

us later.

Carnival Cruise Lines

The World's Most Popular Cruise Vacation.

I have aol and I tried the number or IP address posted in this link and get can't find my search. I try typing and I use to be able to clink on the link in the search all is not working now.

What can I do?????? HELP!

How would I do this???? Will I lose all my favorites? I had AOL installed when I got boadband so I've never done this.

Thanks for any help.

I might have to wait till my son-in-law visits from Maryland.

Archived