Menus for 7 night cruise

I know that the menus don't change frequently, but we haven't cruised in 2 years. Could someone please post the most recent 7 night cruise menus? We are going on Freedom in August and would like to plan what night to eat at Portofino's or Chops. From my understanding, all 7 night Caribbean cruises, regardless of their itinerary, have the same menus.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

I know that the menus don't change frequently, but we haven't cruised in 2 years. Could someone please post the most recent 7 night cruise menus? We are going on Freedom in August and would like to plan what night to eat at Portofino's or Chops. From my understanding, all 7 night Caribbean cruises, regardless of their itinerary, have the same menus.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=948595&highlight=menu

HI Mary Anne I have these posted in March by Novalab from the marriner.

Aparently all the menus are pretty similar fleetwide. The only thing that might change is the timing of formal nights depending on the itinerary of the cruise. Go down to post No.6

Also I have this one from Freedom (again many thanks to the O.P. for going to so much trouble) with menus from Chops, Portofinos and MDR.

http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm

Berwyn

Archived