I finally did it

doxdogy

So Funny! I too was going to try a short one because I was sure I would not enjoy being "trapped" on a boat. My first was also the Fantasy.

5 years later I have 6 under my belt and 3 more booked in the next year.

The Fantasy was also my first ! Started my addiction! Went again on the bloggers cruise in February...love the upgrades!

Welcome to CC...it's the best place/best people to commiserate with and help you along your way....it helped me immensely.

BTW, may I please go on the cruise as well? Any room??...please?

You made a great choice!!;)

I have lurked here for a long time. Mainly for research purposes. I have been talking about taking a cruise for years. Well today I finally did it! My daughter and I are booked on the Fascination on October 3, 2009. We are both so excited! We live in Jacksonville, so it will be nice sailing out of our hometown!

Awesome! I know that feeling too! Have a great time.

I have lurked here for a long time. Mainly for research purposes. I have been talking about taking a cruise for years. Well today I finally did it! My daughter and I are booked on the Fascination on October 3, 2009. We are both so excited! We live in Jacksonville, so it will be nice sailing out of our hometown!

We'll be getting off as you're getting on.We've never been on a 5 day before or on the Fascination but we're now within driving distance to port so it makes it very economical.And we too,are addicted.We have been on 3 since 2004,have 2 more booked and a b2b planned for 2011 if the powers that be are able to put a cc group cruise together.Welcome to the addiction ,it's a great one to have.And don't worry ,we'll leave the ship in good shape for you and we'll leave a light on for you.LOL!

Archived