quick question plz

hi could anyone tell me if you have to take your own towels onboard:o:o i know this is a silly question but this is our first cruise and we sail tomorow :confused: many thx jeff

Not at all! Bath, hand and face towels are all supplied :)

hi could anyone tell me if you have to take your own towels onboard:o:o i know this is a silly question but this is our first cruise and we sail tomorow :confused: many thx jeff

I always take my own beach towels just b/c I like having my own. You can get towels on the ship, but I like taking my cute ones. Also never lose my place on the beach as I just look for my colorful towels.

along the bath lines. .how about shampoo? what tolietry items are in the bathroom? we sail on the Radiance on the 5th

Shampoo of indisciminate origin is provided as is a bar of soap. I recommend bringing your own.

thx all thats put my dw mind at ease as she is all over the place getting things sorted, she says she can fit some more dresses into her case :rolleyes: .

Thats where Im at .. between the dress clothes, the various layers of sweaters and such .. Im getting ready to start weighing my suitcases!

Archived