Information Package thread gone?

calvin81

I didn't print out the information packages that were mentioned on a post here and now can't even find the thread. Was it removed? Can someone tell me how to get to it? I read one and thought it was great, but didn't print it then.

After seeing this thread, I remembered that these info packages were also posted on the Mediterranean ports forum as well. There, they have been removed as well, with a note from the CC moderator that they were removed due to violation of copyright issues involved.

Now, I wish I had printed them out!:(

I guess my hope is that the OP will read this forum and perhaps we can connect through email. It was a stupid case of the printer paper being low and not having the time to print them all -- we leave in 2 weeks and I'm kicking myself over the loss of the great information on several of our ports.

Thank you so much! Please send to chewpei at aol dot com. I can't recall which cities there were, but we're going from Istanbul to Athens on Insignia. Stopping at various Greek Isles and Dubrovnik. No Italy or Spain.

Greetings! I am so curious as to the content of the files; will you please tell me a bit? such as, where are the locations? how many are there?

Looks like you are ready to send lots!!! what a great response.

We are on the 2010 Regatta to Mexican riveria......any info? advice?

Thanks.

Please do not give me any credit for the information in the files. Another cruiser (DelRay I think) compiled the information and put them in pdf files. I saw them, thought they were great info and saved them so that I could send the pdf files to my husband.

These are the ports that I had saved: Athens, Delos, Dubrovnik, Mykonos and Santorini, Istanbul, and Rhodes.

I hope everyone that requested the files have received them by now.

Archived