just say NO ta key west!!!!!

I'm not sure why the OP has assumed that all Texans/Oklahomans/ Louisianians are all alcohol soaked. One might take offense to that statemant, Let me drink on it and I'll let you know!

Alcohol soaked Texans?

Bartender, another DOD please, and get that Sooner and her Mamma one too.

My 75 year old Momma is still mad at me for booking us in October on the Conquest on the Western Carribean route instead of the Eastern Carribean because she really wants to go to Key West. But other than Key West, the western itinerary is the better one and the timing is wrong for me for the eastern itinerary.

I just told her she could have a couple of extra boat drinks to make up for it.

OP - careful what you read on Cruisecritic cause in the main cruiseline boards about 20% of it is pure BS. :eek:

I think the key west thread you been reading is just that.

I think that should be raised to 35% pure BS and C

THROW THE BOTTLE!!! :rolleyes:

I don't have a stereotype of a Californian. But I'll say this about California, I lived in California for 5 years after living in Texas for 15 years. After 5 years of California, I got back to Texas as quick as possible.:D

I am born and raised California boy, I was in texas once. well it seamed like it was 15 days to drive out of Texas on I10 west. Stopped in Sonora Texas for the night. if I never go back to that town it will be to soon.:D

no way am i gonna put my 80 yr. old mamma on the conquest with a bunch of alcohol soaked texans/oklahomans/louisianians and subject her to all of those insults from key west residents that do not want us there! we will just sail on our 5 day ecstasy and go with respectable cruisers to calm places like progreso/cozumel. not much drinking going on sailing on the laid back ecstacy.

Too funny. Hey CC remove this thread and this poster...please??!!

I am born and raised California boy, I was in texas once. well it seamed like it was 15 days to drive out of Texas on I10 west. Stopped in Sonora Texas for the night. if I never go back to that town it will be to soon.:D

Sonora is where we tell out of staters to stay just so they won't want to live here, glad to hear that its working.

Archived