Last minute cruise...diff between booking online or on phone?

Fawn

Hey

Well, of course all this research has led my cruising gene to kick in. Add to that my one daughter found out her professor is ending her first summer session 2 weeks early, and we have LIFTOFF!! :)

I know the ship is pretty full, and I don't have a TA to use...don't think I better take the time to research TA's at this point! Will I get as good a price booking directly with Carnival??

Thanks...you guys are converting me!!

Another upside to calling Carnival instead of booking online, is that you can ask about other cabins that might be available. They will only show you about six cabin choices when you pick a category online. In my case, I wanted to find two adjoining cabins and wanted to look at a deckplan as the Carnival Rep was telling me which cabins were available.

Whatever floats your boat! :eek:

After booking online.....I would suggest that you call. This is our first cruise, and I booked directly through Carnival.com, and every time I have called with a question, as soon as they realize I booked online, I am not treated very well. They'll eventually answer my question, but it's like it is just killing them to help me. I guess it cheats someone out of a commission or bonus if you book online.

Archived