Final payments $$$

lyzacruise

:eek: Does anyone know what Carnival policy is on final payment. We have a booking with about 10 people,all have put in their deposits but about half missed their final payment. Sailing is more than 60 days away.

Someone needs to be calling Carnival as they have every right to cancel the bookings, keep the deposits and resell those cabins.

Those who missed their payments need to be calling to make arrangements?? How could so many people have missed their final payments?

:eek: Does anyone know what Carnival policy is on final payment. We have a booking with about 10 people,all have put in their deposits but about half missed their final payment. Sailing is more than 60 days away.

Have they called Carnival, they would be the ones to give the best answer since we all know things can and do change with the rules :)

We booked our cruise at about 70 days out, and final payment was due the next week.

I TOTALLY forgot about the cruise (life got in the way) and then 2 weeks later, I remembered :eek: :eek: called Carnival, made the final payment and all was well.

Have the people who are late call Carnival now. :)

We booked our cruise at about 70 days out, and final payment was due the next week.

I TOTALLY forgot about the cruise (life got in the way) and then 2 weeks later, I remembered :eek: :eek: called Carnival, made the final payment and all was well.

Have the people who are late call Carnival now. :)

that's good to hear....i just hate feeling responsible for people who don't care - i'm never making vacation plans with them...

Archived