Jeans in the Main Dining Room?

My bad for not using the search feature first....

You do mean that I'm gonna start a debate here for asking this question and not on the ship for wearing jeans to dinner right?

LOL, There are debates about the right dress codes going on right now under this thread.

RC request smart dress for dining , I suppose its how you interpret smart really. I think most will wear smart trousers/pants but they wont turn you away in jeans.

You do mean that I'm gonna start a debate here for asking this question and not on the ship for wearing jeans to dinner right?

Absolutely you hit the nail right on the head!

Actually no.......if you use the search function for jeans in the dining room you probably won't come up with much.......they usually are all deleted;)

So feel free to ask away:p:D

I think jeans are perfectly fine as long as they aren't faded, ripped, etc... This is a good CC article on cruise line dress codes... RCCL specifically addresses jeans in the dining room if you go down to their section.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=545

This is an article written by CC about RCI. It does not express RCI's views.

This is an article written by CC about RCI. It does not express RCI's views.

This quote from the article does:

From the keyboard of a Royal Caribbean spokesperson: "As long as the jeans are tasteful with no blemishing, tears or mis-sizing, the guest will more than likely make it through the doors. In this day and age of fashion, there are designer jeans that are very expensive. As a contemporary cruise line, we will not limit our guests on their choice to put their best 'fashion foot' forward as long as it meets our basic standards below. The maitre d', however, does reserve the right to request that an inappropriately dressed guest change their attire before being seated."

Archived