How close does your cruise have to be for you to get Giddy?!?!?

Mooder

I agree with you.

Although, I am definitely not giddy about the turning 50 part.:eek:

Just typing this fact was painful.

Hey Cruise Buddy!! Don't worry about turning 50.. they say it's the new 40, and 40 is the new 30!!

The biggest for me is probably when I am grocery shopping the week before we leave and I reach for a gallon of milk. When I see the expiration date is past when we leave for the cruise.. well.. I do a little happy dance right there in the grocery store.

I thought I was the only weirdo (I mean that in the nicest way ... ) that did this. :D I'm glad I'm not alone.

Happy Birthday 'Muder

All of us Giddy King's Wharf Rats (including Luv2Cruz & Sea Hound) will try to return the Dawn to you in one piece for your Birthday cruise. :D

You are so very kind! :) I'll understand a nick and a scratch or two, just make sure they restock the martini bar when you're done. :cool:

I'M THERE :D

Al

3 Days!!! How long have you been there? Have a wonderful cruise!!!

Seems "happy hour" started early at Mooder's. ;)

Or am I missing something?

Edited by AWinkler

Seems "happy hour" started early at Mooder's. ;)

Or am I missing something?

Well, you're right, but not for the reason you think. ;) What I meant and was too lazy to make clear is. He is 3 days from his cruise and he is giddy. How long has he been giddy, which he described in his post as being "there." Does that make sense or am I still martini-impaired?

(No fair if I am, because I haven't had a single martini yet today. :()

Well, you're right, but not for the reason you think. ;) What I meant and was too lazy to make clear is. He is 3 days from his cruise and he is giddy. How long has he been giddy, which he described in his post as being "there." Does that make sense or am I still martini-impaired?

What did you get for your birthday (other than a cruise)?:confused:

I just busted myself.. I was looking at your ticker and not Al's... My ineptness is depressing... perfect reason for a cocktail.. lol

Sorry for the confusion.. carry on. :D

Pssst. Psssst. Hey, 'Muder. Don't tell her we looked but did you know LOWTYD has 134 days until her cruise? WOW - I don't think I could last that long!

Don't let her know that we're snickering about her because we're cruising SOON! You know how she gets! Shhhhhhhh!

SH:D

Pssst. Psssst. Hey, 'Muder. Don't tell her we looked but did you know LOWTYD has 134 days until her cruise? WOW - I don't think I could last that long!

Don't let her know that we're snickering about her because we're cruising SOON! You know how she gets! Shhhhhhhh!

you guys suck!

Just wait until October when you're getting that Autumn chill running down your spine and I am Swizzling..I mean Sizzling in the sun......(I hope!)

I hate you all..............:(

you guys suck!

Just wait until October when you're getting that Autumn chill running down your spine and I am Swizzling..I mean Sizzling in the sun......(I hope!)

I hate you all..............:(

HEY! That was a private conversation!

(Besides --- 'Muder started it! You know I'd never make the Litter/Sarcasm Master mad!)

Do you think I can get you laughing hard enough to see this LIVE?!?:confused::D:confused:

If you do, PLEASE, PLEASE have your camcorder ready!;)

Hey -- I know how you can do it -- take two sanitizer refills and stuff them in your shirt and do the Hokey-Pokey!! That'll get her coptering AND spewing!

Edited by Sea Hound

If you do, PLEASE, PLEASE have your camcorder ready!;)

Hey -- I know how you can do it -- take two sanitizer refills and stuff them in your shirt and do the Hokey-Pokey!! That'll get her coptering AND spewing!

LOL!!!!! Vision in my head...won't go away!!!!

Oh, by the way...I made Robyn a Geezle on another thread.

Edited by LOWTYD

LOL!!!!! Vision in my head...won't go away!!!!

Oh yes--that would be a sight--me with sanitizer implants, doing the HP, and 'muder spinning around in circles on the floor---WHITE HOT PARTY--HERE WE COME!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: