South America/Antarctica Exotics are finally open!

CocaColaCruiser

Call Princess ( 1-800-PRI-NCES) and ask for voyage 9102 on the Star Princess, which is the 1/9/11 cruise I booked through my TA today. They should be able to find a SA cruise you are looking for. They will be able to give you their prices (way too high) for the categories you are interested in but at least you will have a price to work with when you find a travel agent that has better prices and more perks. Hope this helps.... Let me know what you find.... :D

I have used both American and Delta for tickets to Buenos Aries, Rio, and Valparaiso. They both have connections thru their partner airlines. You have to wait 330+ days before your travel date in order to book most flights with most airlines. It won't be until the middle of March or a little later before we will be able to book our flights for the January 9, 2011 cruise on the Star.

Hope this helps. Which cruise are possibly planning on booking? It is so beautiful down there.... I can't wait to get back to Antarctica and Buenos Aries.:D

I called and got the info for the Jan 9, 2011 cruise -- I am booked for the Jan 17 2010 16 day cruise which is quite a bit cheaper through Princess. That one is roundtrip which I excpect the airfare will be less expensive then the 2011 cruise which is 17 days and would be a multi-city fare. Does any airline fly down to BA from LAX direct? -- the only ones I am seeing are to Atlanta or NY and then down to BA.

Trying to decide whether to stick with the 2010 booking or go with the day longer one in 2011. Decisions, decisions.

Does any airline fly down to BA from LAX direct? -- the only ones I am seeing are to Atlanta or NY and then down to BA.
Very vew, if any. You might check LAN but if there are direct flights, they are usually very expensive. That goes for returning from Santiago as well.

Archived