Have you walked up the stairs at Dunn's River Falls?

cprofits

We will be going in January. I am wondering what the stairs are really like. Are they safe, secure, easily navigatable enough for my 23 yr old niece to climb with my 10 month old strapped to her in a baby bjorn and holding my 4 year old's hand? I know this may seem a little much and that's why I want a btdt opinion. I'd like to be able to climb the falls with my husband while my niece follows along on the stairs but wonder if it's a good idea. The baby in the bjorn will really be no hinderance to her. She will not have to put forth any effort to hold him/control him. I'm wondering if it's like a normal set of stairs with a railing that is appropriate for a 4 year old to walk up holding someone's hand. Thanks!

Should be no problem. She can just take her time and focus on the kids. For that matter, she may prefer to just go part way down to the point where they rent water shoes and then follow the stairs up to the point where people get out of the river.

cprofits

There should be no problem walking all the way down to the beach. There are plenty of landings and overviews to stop and rest. Take it from this 69 year old with a bum foot. At the bottom of the Falls is a beautiful beach. Make sure you have a supply of bottled water as it can get pretty hot. Good Luck

No problem. As I remember the stairs are quite wide with a handrail. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I second the idea about bottled water-especially for the 4 year old. Have a great time and enjoy Dunn River Falls.

"Yall are saying it wrong.

It's No Problem MON."

Actually the way I remember it, the way it was said at Dunn River Falls was:

"It's No Problem MON, you jus' buy all dis' stuff frum me and I be your best friend. If ya' no buy frum me I bother you da' rest of time you be at Dunns." ;-)

Archived