Best Deals How?

Tea2

Well, I really am not very good at getting a bargain. I never have been. The cruise I booked over 6 months ago for June 18 would now cost me about $50 less per person (and there are 7 of us going!!!! no small amount). Anyway, obviously I would have been better off waiting until the last minute to book and I thought I was being smart by booking early. So....what does everyone else do? I suppose it's always a gamble. Time frames are a real problem for us though. It's difficult to book a family vacation because everyone is so busy. I was determined to "set a date". We needed to get two rooms next to each other. :confused:

Is there a category higher you could upgrade to? Or does everyone need to stay together and thats why you cant upgrade? No cabins together on a higher deck at the price you paid? Have you looked to make sure.

I have at least one that Im paying about $100 extra, that I got at a auction site, and their terms are no refunds, pay in full etc. And the price is now lower than what I paid. I booked before early saver. Sometimes booking early isnt the best thing to do :(

If you can be flexible and can stand to wait (I have trouble with that one), you can get better last minute deals, often senior deals are cheaper close in during off times like Sept or Jan.

It is true......I have trouble waiting, too!

Yes we do have to stay together. I did look at an upgrade and decided we'd better stay where we are. We have teenagers.

I think I'd better learn patience. I booked before early savers, too.

It is true......I have trouble waiting, too!

Yes we do have to stay together. I did look at an upgrade and decided we'd better stay where we are. We have teenagers.

I think I'd better learn patience. I booked before early savers, too.

It's more difficult when you need rooms together. On a recent cruise we got offered a suite upsell at the last minute, but we declined it because we had three rooms together (with adjoining cabin/balcony) and didn't want to give that up.

Archived