Carnival "Family Play Time" Babysitting - 3 year old ok?

kristyvv

I'm hoping someone can fill me in a little more on Carnival's "Family Play Time" babysitting... sounds like on port days it's available from arrival until Noon & then on sea days it's from Noon - 2 pm. From what I've read in the Capers, it says it's for kids under 2.

Here's my question... We are traveling with a 15 month old & a 3 year old. Does anyone know if "Family Play Time" is ONLY for kids under 2? Or would the kids be able to go together during that time, even though one is over 2?

Just trying to figure out if the schedule would make it a baby swap (the older one in the morning, the little one during Family Play Time, then the older one's turn in the afternoon again) or if they can spend some time there together if they're both allowed during Family Play Time. Or did I just completely misunderstand the idea entirely? Either way, any info would be great! Thanks!

I'm hoping someone can fill me in a little more on Carnival's "Family Play Time" babysitting... sounds like on port days it's available from arrival until Noon & then on sea days it's from Noon - 2 pm. From what I've read in the Capers, it says it's for kids under 2.

Here's my question... We are traveling with a 15 month old & a 3 year old. Does anyone know if "Family Play Time" is ONLY for kids under 2? Or would the kids be able to go together during that time, even though one is over 2?

Just trying to figure out if the schedule would make it a baby swap (the older one in the morning, the little one during Family Play Time, then the older one's turn in the afternoon again) or if they can spend some time there together if they're both allowed during Family Play Time. Or did I just completely misunderstand the idea entirely? Either way, any info would be great! Thanks!

I believe they will take them both on port days (3yr old will be free and 15mo old you will pay $6/hr for). However, on sea days both can go in and play but you would have to stay with them but the babysitting is only for under2 at that time.

Archived