Adjoining rooms ?

slaine29

I thought i saw somewhere that the isalnd escape had adjoining rooms, is this so, and which cabins are they as the only option left to me is to have 2 cabins now for myself, wife and 2 kids. Any help would be much appreciated.:D

Hi,Sorry I can't help on this one, she is not in the Thomson's brochure but has a separate one.

When we go in December we never thought about it as our boys are old enough (25 and 21) and are down in the scuppers with the steerage passengers, while we're up in a balcony cabin. :-)

Hope you get sorted. Have you tried ringing Thomson's direct?

Berwyn

Trouble is i can't phone thomson from Spain 08 numbers don't work from here, Im still a Uk resident but not going back before i go on the cruise. Anyone know what thomson destiny ship is like ? thats the alternative for us.:(

Trouble is i can't phone thomson from Spain 08 numbers don't work from here, Im still a Uk resident but not going back before i go on the cruise. Anyone know what thomson destiny ship is like ? thats the alternative for us.:(

Ah I didn't realise where you were.

We are on the Destiny next year. She is an old Royal Carribean ship. She gets great reviews and comments over on the Thomson's board.

Her cabins apparently are smaller than the more modern ships, but she is the biggest in their fleet.

If you wander over to there now you will see several threads on her at the moment.

We' have just finished packing and off to the airport tomorrow ready to fly on Monday morning.

Berwyn

The Premier cabins have connecting doors.I know there are some on Flamingo Deck 8 because I have booked one.I think there are more Premier cabins on Deck 9 but I haven't got my Island Escape brochure here at work so I can't be sure.I will have a look tonight.

Flopsy

The Premier cabins have connecting doors.I know there are some on Flamingo Deck 8 because I have booked one.I think there are more Premier cabins on Deck 9 but I haven't got my Island Escape brochure here at work so I can't be sure.I will have a look tonight.

Flopsy

Hi there

I have the Island Cruises brochure here now.The cabins with connecting doors are:-

Deck 8

I can see from the deck plan that there are Premier (£161) cabins with connecting doors on Deck 8- they are numbered 8550 - 8532 on the left hand side of the ship, and 8032 - 8050 on the right hand side- all midships.

Deck 9

There are Outside (£126) cabins 9501 - 9520 on the left, with connecting doors, on Deck 9, 9001 - 9020 on the right, and a pair of Inside (£49) cabins 9005 & 9007 with connecting doors on this deck too , all at the front bow end of the ship.

Theres even one pair consisting of an Outside plus an Inside cabin- numbers 9000 & 9003.

Hope this helps.

Flopsy

• 3 months later...

Archived