Jan 1-8 Majesty intenerary change

dwayne&patty

I got the feeling the person I spoke with was looking at the same posted-months-ago information we see on the NCL website.

Did any of the last 4 Majesty cruises go to Georgetown?

I have no 'problem' with substituting Cancun but I'd like to make some Cancun plans and arrangements if we're going there (what is currently a week from tomorrow:) ).

Before you flame me about why don't I understand unexpected things can happen. let me say I know that unexpected things can happen. What I'm asking is where is the Norwegian Majesty (really) expected to be Tuesday Dec 21st.

Ok, According to the website of the Port Authority of the Cayman Islands, the NCL Majesty is scheduled to arrive 7am local time on December 21st with 1800 passengers and depart at 5pm local time the same day.

Cayman.jpg

You can find this info by visiting http://www.caymanport.com/schedule.htm

And entering the date you are interested in.

First of all, I trust this website much more than I do the never-updated NCL website.

Secondly, it would seem that NCL has already bought and paid for a slot for the Majesty on that day, so why would they change it now?

Don’t you dare flame me with the “well things can happen” poo doo. I don’t want to hear it.

If you look at the NCL website under fleet or vessels or something like that, click on Majesty, Itenerary's, look for your sail date. Mine is Jan 1, it has a small red cross beside Grand Cayman. The red cross shows an intenerary change and says the ship will be in Cancun on Tuesday.

I don't know what to tell you.

The Grand Cayman website mentioned above shows the Majesty in Grand Cayman on January 4th.

Like I said, Why would NCL pay for the dock time, then not show up?

My suspicion is that the NCL website made that change back when Grand Cayman was still picking up the pieces from the hurricanes, but they have not updated it since.

Archived