Queen Grill vs Princess Grill?

bfoot34

I have seen pictures of the Queen's Grill but not of the Princess Grill. What is the difference in appearance, etc.?

We are in the P catagory which will have us eating in the Princess Grill. Just curious about the difference.:)

Both the Queens Grill and Princess Grill look exactly the same. The Queens Grill has red seating and the Princess Grill has blue. I thought that the Princess Grill decor should of been the Queens Grill. The blue gives the room a more rich appearance.

J.P.

I am looking forward to our trip on February 12, 2005. However,I am concerned about over booking. Hope that does not happen to us because I am pullling a surprise 70th birthday trip for my wife who was born on Feb. 14th.

I upgraded to P catagory but have not gotten a suite assignment as of yet. Bothers me a bit.

the QG and PG are indeed very similar. in addition to the color scheme of the chairs the lamps in PG are silver instead of gold as in QG. I think the PG looks more elegant. as the maitre d' in PG told me we prefer to call the lamps platinum. also the PG holds fewer people (about 180 vs. 230 for QG) the menus are identical and they share the same galley. they do have an ala carte menu in QG but you can order anything you want off the menu in PG so you wont be deprived, trust me. and the service in PG was superb. just as in QG you will have three waiters attending to you. I was hesitant when booking because i had only sailed QG on the QE2 but decided to give PG a try on QM2 and couldnt have been happier.

I appreciate your comments on the PG. I am taking my wife on this cruise for her 70th birthday which is on St. Valentine's Day on catagory "P". She does not know of the trip. A complete surprise when we get there on Satuday, February 12th.

Archived