San Juan Hotel-Jan.6-9, 2005

I am trying to find an economical price hotel to stay before our cruise on Jan. 9. Would anyone have any recommendations and what site should I go to for the best rates? I stayed in the Ambassador Radisson our last cruise out of San Juan but would prefer another hotel but in the same vicinity, if possible.
Thanks in advance for any info.

We stayed in a small boutique hotel called the Coral Princess Inn in the Condado area. It was only 25 rooms but really nice and the neighborhood was good too...walkable to the water and restaurants. At that time of year it was about $100 per night which is pretty good for San Juan in the high season. They can be found on travelocity or they have their own website...not sure of the address, but you can go a Google search for it. We would definitely stay there again.

Carol

Enchantment of the Seas 11/01
Mercury 12/02
Serenade of the Seas 1/04
Radiance of the Seas 12/04

Have you considered Priceline? If you go to [url="http://www.biddingfortravel.com"]www.biddingfortravel.com[/url] it will show you the hotels often available thru Priceline.

I have used them often - just booked pre and post cruise hotels with them on Monday for next month - and have been pleased, especially for the price.

RCI(37),NCL(12),Princess(1),HAL(2),Celebrity(3), Carnival(2), Eastern (13),Radisson(2), Star Clippers(1),Home Lines(2), Costa(5),Big Red Boat (6), Dolphin (1), Commodore (2), Others (11)

Archived