Silly question!

Hi everyone,

This silly question isn't about cruising but rather about these boards! Why is it that after your name when you make a post, some people have a little green circle and some people have a little blue/grey circle? Just wondering :D

The green light indicates the poster is currently online (but you can choose to turn this off in your user CP if you wish). Mine shows red, even when I am online. ;)

The green light indicates the poster is currently online (but you can choose to turn this off in your user CP if you wish). ;)

Thanks for the speedy reply! I suppose I could have worked it out for myself by hovering over the circle with my mouse! Didn't think of that at the time :eek:

No question is ever silly .. that's why they are asked.

FIY 2:

IN New Jersey there is a Shrewsbury also. Actually Two, both municipalities. Borough and Township. Dating from the 1600's in Monmouth County. An original friends meeting house is still there ( Quakers ). It is just south of Sandy Hook and Raritan bay.

Hi everyone,

This silly question isn't about cruising but rather about these boards! Why is it that after your name when you make a post, some people have a little green circle and some people have a little blue/grey circle? Just wondering :D

The green light indicates the poster is currently online (but you can choose to turn this off in your user CP if you wish). Mine shows red, even when I am online. ;)

Actually, it doesn't. Right now it shows me grey for you...

something must've changed a long the line

No question is ever silly .. that's why they are asked.

FIY 2:

IN New Jersey there is a Shrewsbury also. Actually Two, both municipalities. Borough and Township. Dating from the 1600's in Monmouth County. An original friends meeting house is still there ( Quakers ). It is just south of Sandy Hook and Raritan bay.

Thanks for the info :) I did a land tour of New England a couple of years ago (in the fall) and didn't know about the American Shrewsbury! Would have tried to visit if I did :D

The gray color shows for everyone except the poster. So When Toto is online, she sees red, we see gray. (Although is hard to believe Toto could ever see red on CC... :D

Archived