Majesty question about food availability/buffet

I am sailing Majesty of the Seas in a couple of weeks and am also four months pregnant (feeling great - no issues with traveling). However, I do get hungrey ALOT, and therefore would like to know how often food is available. This is my first cruise so I'm not too familiar with what may be available outsite of breakfast/lunch/dinner. My friends say "there is always food on a cruise", but it will be reassuring to know it from someone who has sailed the Majesty before. Thanks.

Once you are checked in you can always find food. If they are not serving it in any of the restaurants, you can always call room service. Do tip a buck or two each time. When I take adolescent kids, I always take a tray of stuff back to the cabin for inbetween meal munchies for them. Nobody has ever stopped me.

Do check out the cocktail hour (5 PM) horsdoevers at the champagne bar. Bon Voyage.

catwalk4.gif

Work like a dog. Live like a pauper. Save all your money. Then Cruise!

catwalk3.gif

lol. yes, there is lways food available somewhere...even room service for in the middle of the night when you dont feel like getting up to go somewhere to find whats to eat.

My brother gained 14 pounds on his first 7 day cruise. Thats 2 pounds a day and cant imagine eating that much food..lol

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

You can eat 24 hrs. a day on a cruise. Room service is always available and the Windjammer is open almost all the time. You can, like the above poster stated, take fruit or crackers or cookies etc. back to your room in case you have a sudden attack of the "hungries". You will love the Majesty, have fun and enjoy the little one!

Archived