I May Have Slipped and Fell Into Another Dimension

Ship Addict

I got my FIRST Currents Magazine in about 10 years today. I'm not even sure anymore when I did receive my last issue. I think the last time we got them, they were actually addressed to my wasband and not me. I'm the cruise nut, and I didn't get it! I have called Carnival umpteen times to get myself added back to the mailing list. Nothing.

Anyway, I just about fell over when I opened my mailbox today!! There it was -- what I had been waiting for for years!

I got my FIRST Currents Magazine in about 10 years today. I'm not even sure anymore when I did receive my last issue. I think the last time we got them, they were actually addressed to my wasband and not me. I'm the cruise nut, and I didn't get it! I have called Carnival umpteen times to get myself added back to the mailing list. Nothing.

Anyway, I just about fell over when I opened my mailbox today!! There it was -- what I had been waiting for for years!

"WASBAND":eek::p That's a new one on me.

I know one can drink themselves into another dimension, didn't know one could just fall into one.:D

"WASBAND":eek::p That's a new one on me.

I know one can drink themselves into another dimension, didn't know one could just fall into one.:D

You never fell into a worm hole in outer space? geezz.. and I thought you were an experience cruiser! :p LOL!

I got mine today, still addressed to DH! I'm the one who books everything and my PVP said to delete his name from the CCL website and indicate in my record that I wanted the mail. So I did, and he's still getting it. :eek: At least he said he doesn't mind me reading it.:D

Heather

My husband gets a card from Victorias Secret for free panties. I have no idea how his name got involved, the account is in mine. He has not gone in and gotten any yet. A thong maybe? Oh yeah, got my Currents today.

My husband gets a card from Victorias Secret for free panties. I have no idea how his name got involved, the account is in mine. He has not gone in and gotten any yet. A thong maybe? Oh yeah, got my Currents today.

I get that, but I buy a lot of stuff for DW from them. We may be old and retired, but we still think we are a couple of hot kids. :p

Doc

RRRrr, so many things I could say, should say, would say, but they would ALL get me banned forever and a day!:rolleyes::D

Archived