Inspiration Review - 5/23-5/28 - Lots of Photos!

jimbug

OMG... your review had me laughing hysterically (tough to do when I'm supposed to be WORKING).

Appreciate all the insight... we've been trying to decide between Inspiration and Destiny and will also be booking a Cat 12 cabin, so this was helpful. :D

Course, we won't get to spend nearly the amount of time at the piano bar as you did since we'll be bringing 2 year old DS on this cruise. :p

Great review. We can't wait to go. I know in your pics that there are hair dryers in the suite. Does anyone know if there are ones in all of the other staterooms? Thanks in advance.

I'm so excited to have found your review and all the comments from others about the Inspiration! My husband and I decided to take our grown children and their spouses (ages 24-34) on a cruise next March, so I just booked the Cat 12 suite for us, and two interior rooms across from us for them on the Inspiration. I was thinking the suite would be big enough for all of us to hang out in if we wanted to, and all they would have to do is sleep in the inside cabin. Hopefully this was a wise decision. I was concerned about whether there would be enough for them to do while on the ship. However, after reading your review, it sounds like there will be PLENTY for everyone to do without needing to worry about this ship not having 'top of the line' amenities and activities. We really wanted to take them to Grand Cayman and Cozumel because we LOVED it so much ourselves, so that was why we booked the Inspiration. I'm thrilled to see your pictures and feel more certain that our decision was a good one:) This will be their first cruise, so I'm going to share your review with them. I'm sure they will enjoy learning more about the trip!

Thanks much!

Susan

P.S. If anyone else has comments, I'd love to hear more about the Inspiration! (especially good comments:)

Archived