Aruba Flight

darchibald

Has anyone ever taken a flight to Aruba from Florida? If so, how long is the flight? Thinking about taking a cruise to Aruba or just flying there and staying a week. Jamaica is another thought. This wouldn't be till 2006 and deciding where I should ask my g/f to marry me. I know that this could be done anywhere but she loved the cruise on Majesty last month and this would be a suprise for her.

I guess more of a suprise to me if she said NO! But I won't talk about that.

I am just trying to get some thoughts about what to do.

Thanks in advance.

:rolleyes:

Our Air Aruba flight was about 2 1/2 hours from Miami. Aruba is a great place for a honeymoon: I recently found out that 2 people on staff had done so.

If you aren't doing a cruise, check out package tours. They are usually cheaper than booking air and flight separately.

Bon bini!

As I recall from my flight to Curacao last March, it's about a two and three quarters to three hour flight from Houston to the ABC islands.

I am planning to stay at the Allegro resort and go diving for several days in January, then take a week-long cruise on the Carnival Destiny, which boards passengers at Aruba as well as at San Juan and Barbados.

Learned yesterday that Spirit will begin flying to Aruba some time in 2005 from either FLL or MIA. This is a great discount carrier with an ascending price schedule so booking early will get you the best price.

spiritair.com

Archived